Ivey BYKE

not wishing it on the dude, but anyone in the "know", know if it's Cristobals style to push kids out that he doesn't want? Kid announced his decision, but is there a chance, Mario says thanks but no thanks??

Question applies to everyone else on the team that Mario decides is not worthy of a scholly?? Based on @Cribby comments about a couple waves of portal kids.

Advertisement
I am waiting for the breakout.

It'd be pretty hilarious.

He's going to be our like CB5. Its not that serious. Its a nice depth piece. Stevenson, hopefully James jumps on board, Clarke, Couch...then you get to Ivey before some of our first and second year guys. like Rogers, Curtis, Dunson, Graves, Harris.

Typing that out...thats not a bad group of corners.

giphy.gif
Exactly where I’m at with it

Lol I ain’t gone lie I bust out laughing when they said t-rob was saying he had some jaycee in him. I don’t doubt t-rob said that.. but me knowing t-rob he said that **** to give dude some sort of confidence but this dude is a bum and t-rob knew it too
Lmao Trob definitely knew ivey was trash. But as a coach, he also know you gotta talk confidence in these guys.

Don’t you remember that special teams blunder where the whole Miami sideline was yelling at him to cover the obvious fake that was coming
Agree with you that he definitely missed the play - a big blunder on his part- but disagree that the whole MIami sideline was yelling at him Beforehand to cover - what in hindsight was, but not as it actually happened, an "obvious' fake.
I doubt that anybody on UM's side knew it was "obvious" beforehand.
I'm sure there were those on the sidelines yelling at him. but it was unfortunately AS and AFTER the guy blew by him, not before it even happened

Advertisement
Yeah, people arent ****ed, they just dont care.

Lol look at the **** replies.
I think people would be ****ed if Manny was still in charge because of the fact that he would see extensive snaps next season. With Mario it's like ok whatever.

Advertisement
LMAO. He said it, man!

The problem with Ivey is that he is a practice player. His confidence sags in games and he doesn't tackle. If you're not a speedster (and he's not), you better be aggressive and physical. He only plays like that on Greentree.

Still rooting for the light to suddenly click like it has for some of our past seniors. He's a good kid.

Same. Rooting for him

I think and hope with Mario coming in and a new DC, their mentality will rub off on kids, especially a guy like Ivey and we'll see more physical and confident play

He has alot of the tools to be good

Advertisement
Always ripped Ivey and alot of the corners but with a new scheme and TRob allowed to work, im curious to see if we see a major improvement. Especially with Kelly Taylor Moss and Stewart rushing the passer players like that can improve the back end very easily.
bro Ivey just ain't got it....too phuckin slow and Couch is too short...both have heart but their overall ability to be formidable at this level just ain't there...

Advertisement
I'm glad he's back because we need the depth . . . but to those of you expecting-or hoping-the light comes on, think again. Compare the physicality/aggression between Tyrique and Ivey. I think it's one of those things, you either have it or you don't. Ivey appears passive at times.

Advertisement
Back