It's time to put your money where your mouth is....

Perfect offseason thread topic!!

***-e-skr's grudges against Manny:

-Manny’s the reason why there isn’t peace in the Middle East.
-He’s also the reason why Dennis Rodman went to North Korea and befriended their Dear Leader.
-If it weren’t for Manny, I’d get Hanukkah gifts for 9 nights instead of 8.
-Manny narrowed the 12 days of Christmas to just one.
Manny’s the reason for slow battery development and why you had to recommend a half electric/half gas vehicle in the interim instead of full electric one at this time in that Tesla car thread.

He’s also the reason why I can’t get a Covid injection sooner.

If it weren’t for Manny, my **** would be huge.

Advertisement
Manny’s the reason for slow battery development and why you had to recommend a half electric/half gas vehicle in the interim instead of full electric one at this time in that Tesla car thread.

Manny's the reason the McRib is only seasonal.

He's also the reason that bridges ice before roads.

If it weren't for Manny, I'd be retired by now.

Jump on the call, and leave ***-e-skr to his rage-porsting.

Advertisement
I'm right here baby hahaha. What should we wager on next? I like wager's for charity.

pot GIF
Oh... we gonna think of something!!!

Manny’s the reason why there isn’t peace in the Middle East.

He’s also the reason why Dennis Rodman went to North Korea and befriended their Dear Leader.

If it weren’t for Manny, I’d get Hanukkah gifts for 9 nights instead of 8.

Coaches aren’t running their schools’ NIL campaigns.

I also think Manny’s off-season wins have caused a few insufferable, unredeemable Mopes like you to post gibberish. FIU happened and he’s still the HC. We’re not playing again until the fall so we’ll see then what happens during the season but nothing is changing that or FIU’s result in February of 2021.

The only things he can do in the off-season are get recruits, get good portal players and improve staff where needed. He has done that so I’m not sure what you’re accomplishing doing this non-stop. Better to say you’ll believe it when you see it on the field than to keep going back to this.

Off-season wins? Do you believe in the tooth fairy also?

And if you think schools won’t be involved with this stuff- you are sadly mistaken. The smart schools will find a way to manipulate the process and pass it down to their players. Idiots like Diaz will continue to be on the sidelines watching the true big boys play the game. But hey, maybe the Easter Bunny will show up and save the day.

Advertisement
@JD08 @RVACane

I'll be honest those few responses about blaming Manny for were great. You might want to think about a sticky thread where people can come up with some of those. might is well have fun with the polarization of Manny

This can be what levels the playing field for elite recruit. There are very few teams playing in large media markets... going to a Tuscaloosa or Norman is just bad business.
Yes...I said in a separate post that this helps Miami, Texas, USC, and Houston. They all play in the middle of big markets.

Sleepy college towns? Not as much.

And if you think schools won’t be involved with this stuff- you are sadly mistaken. The smart schools will find a way to manipulate the process and pass it down to their players. Idiots like Diaz will continue to be on the sidelines watching the true big boys play the game. But hey, maybe the Easter Bunny will show up and save the day.
I didn’t say schools wouldn’t be involved in this stuff, read it again. You took a shot at Manny while bringing NIL up as if he’s slacking and I correctly stated that the schools are dealing with these campaigns not the coaches.

And I have met the tooth fairy personally so yes.

@JD08 @RVACane

I'll be honest those few responses about blaming Manny for were great. You might want to think about a sticky thread where people can come up with some of those. might is well have fun with the polarization of Manny
It should be in the format as follows:

Manny's the reason...

He's also the reason...

If it weren't for Manny, ...

Advertisement
You guys are insane if you think this helps Miami. All this does it make it easier for other schools to pay players. It also gives players a reason to decline Miami. Do you really think a player is going to choose Miami over a school that might be two or three times earning potential?

It should be in the format as follows:

Manny's the reason...

He's also the reason...

If it weren't for Manny, ...
Thats Good Finding Nemo GIF

Think we have our winner here. Best Manny Haiku gets 3 months add free viewing. Need something to spur participation with this lil community of ours haha.

You guys are insane if you think this helps Miami. All this does it make it easier for other schools to pay players. It also gives players a reason to decline Miami. Do you really think a player is going to choose Miami over a school that might be two or three times earning potential?
While i might agree and get what you're saying, but isn't it a good thing to take the payments from behind the scenes and put it on front street?

Advertisement
I didn’t say schools wouldn’t be involved in this stuff, read it again. You took a shot at Manny while bringing NIL up as if he’s slacking and I correctly stated that the schools are dealing with these campaigns not the coaches.

And I have met the tooth fairy personally so yes.

I don’t need to read it again. Manny and Miami are so behind the power curve in respect to modern college football that they will undoubtedly get their collective asses kicked in this arena as well. Stay tuned.

Again.. Miami is implementing a tool to help players with their NIL. Just like the portal, manny and UM are early adapters of the NIL situation. Instead of *****lng about nothing, why don’t u look at what’s actually going on.

Also... you’re whining about the head coach significantly upgrading his staff, adding quality starting players and signing the best class in years... get a grip.

100%👆

Now bagmen can just be out in the open.

"Johnny Smith" [star linebacker] always gets his plumbing needs from Al's Pipe and Fixtures here in Decatur GA! When you have a clog, call Al!

SFLA is a major media market with plenty of opportunities for these kids. Marketing is about eyeballs, right? There’s plenty of em here.

Advertisement
Back