It's time to put your money where your mouth is....

Advertisement
We just don’t have as many. We’re a 15,000 enrollment school. Hard to compete with a school with 75,000 students
Clemson is way smaller than people think - 25K students, including all the graduate student enrollment. But they are a state school, which makes a difference.

Advertisement
This can be what levels the playing field for elite recruit. There are very few teams playing in large media markets... going to a Tuscaloosa or Norman is just bad business.

Really, how many professional sports franchises are in those two cities? Furthermore- how many of them are from the NFL?

SEC schools, Clemson, OU, etc are already putting mechanisms in place to take advantage of this- while Manny is still trying to figure out how to beat FIU.

So 2 or 3 players per team will be making money and the other 80 kids are just gonna sit there and collect nothing? I don't think so. Those big uglies up front blocking for that star quarterback will want some money too.

Advertisement
SEC schools, Clemson, OU, etc are already putting mechanisms in place to take advantage of this- while Manny is still trying to figure out how to beat FIU.
Manny’s the reason why there isn’t peace in the Middle East.

He’s also the reason why Dennis Rodman went to North Korea and befriended their Dear Leader.

If it weren’t for Manny, I’d get Hanukkah gifts for 9 nights instead of 8.

Coaches aren’t running their schools’ NIL campaigns.

I also think Manny’s off-season wins have caused a few insufferable, unredeemable Mopes like you to post gibberish. FIU happened and he’s still the HC. We’re not playing again until the fall so we’ll see then what happens during the season but nothing is changing that or FIU’s result in February of 2021.

The only things he can do in the off-season are get recruits, get good portal players and improve staff where needed. He has done that so I’m not sure what you’re accomplishing doing this non-stop. Better to say you’ll believe it when you see it on the field than to keep going back to this.

I can’t wait to hear the college players union complain about how bad their licensing deal with the NCAA is. The fighting is never gonna end as long as the NCAA and each separate college still own the trademarks for their logos.

Before NIL : “Players need to get paid. The NCAA is using them to profit.”

After NIL : “The NCAA is preying on these kids with this deal, they should be paid more.”

I can’t wait to hear the college players union complain about how bad their licensing deal with the NCAA is. The fighting is never gonna end as long as the NCAA and each separate college still own the trademarks for their logos.

Before NIL : “Players need to get paid. The NCAA is using them to profit.”

After NIL : “The NCAA is preying on these kids with this deal, they should be paid more.”
Who says they have to unionize?
Let’s see how it works for a couple of years as an individual proprietor first that’s what I would suggest.

Advertisement
I thought this was a thread where I was gonna win some $$$ from that sneak @Fawk_U Haters

I can't let it go.... hahahaha
I'm right here baby hahaha. What should we wager on next? I like wager's for charity.

pot GIF

Advertisement

He’s also the reason why Dennis Rodman went to North Korea and befriended their Dear Leader.

I also think Manny’s off-season wins have caused a few insufferable, unredeemable Mopes like you to post gibberish. FIU happened and he’s still the HC. We’re not playing again until the fall so we’ll see then what happens during the season but nothing is changing that or FIU’s result in February of 2021.

The only things he can do in the off-season are get recruits, get good portal players and improve staff where needed. He has done that so I’m not sure what you’re accomplishing doing this non-stop. Better to say you’ll believe it when you see it on the field than to keep going back to this.

This stupid motherfūcker doesn’t know what the school is or isn’t doing regarding this issue.

Do you actually think any school is going reveal their strategic plans, especially Miami which is pretty secretive anyway, and what they’re going to implement to benefit their student athletes and to improve their recruiting? Spoiler: all the schools working working on this.

This guy just porsts negative shlt, just to post negative shlt, without actually knowing what he’s talking about.

Perfect offseason thread topic!!

***-e-skr's grudges against Manny:

-Manny’s the reason why there isn’t peace in the Middle East.
-He’s also the reason why Dennis Rodman went to North Korea and befriended their Dear Leader.
-If it weren’t for Manny, I’d get Hanukkah gifts for 9 nights instead of 8.
-Manny narrowed the 12 days of Christmas to just one.

Advertisement
Back