It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Advertisement
Here's a rough draft. I can modify an edit to everyones liking. The file is too big so i had to screen shot it.

Reminder: Whatever pictures we use can't contain original logos or people's faces without alterations. <--- If we don't want the clowns to take it down, which they will find anything to try and censor this.

View attachment 103581
That’s terrible. Are you retarded or something? Jesus H

Advertisement
This should already be funded by now. Can't believe it hasn't been yet. If you haven't donated yet and are upset with the current state of affairs with UM football and athletics, please donate ASAP. The utter incompetence going on in Coral Gables is beyond sickening.

This is shameful and indicative of why this program is struggling. The fans are just as bad as the Manny and the administration. All bark and no bite. I don’t know if it’s just a Miami fan base thing or a city of Miami thing, but 95% of you guys are bunch of bull****ters. **** talkers with no follow through. All of you!

Everyone talking crap about the program, there are thousands of views, but we’ve only had 75 people donate so far.

I didn’t even attend Miami, but I donated $150 to get this done. Folks won’t even donate $1 or $5, but continue to complain about James, Manny, Enos, etc.

The universities I attended - the alumni base - we put our money where our mouths are and we get **** done...and I attended two private universities, so I don’t want to hear the “but Miami is a private school” excuse.

$5 is a little more than the price of a cup of coffee.

Last edited:
Advertisement
TC869711809-29-330-400-20-10-ChildTemplate.png
Just put this on the billboard!

Advertisement
Advertisement
So why did we decide not to go with the SI "Why the University of Miami Should Drop Football" title and color scheme?

It would resonate perfectly with any UM fan and be talked about all throughout the CFB world. It would be so much more than just your typical billboard by fans.
Because our idiot administration would probably take it literally and drop football.

Advertisement
Back