It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apologies to all of you doing the Lords work, old phucks like me are a disgrace and get in the way of progress. I said earlier in this thread to not bash Manny. I take that back. Manny needs to be on this billboard and everyone associated with him. Name every name in the book. Accept my apology as your Cane bro. Smh.

Advertisement
Apologies to all of you doing the Lords work, old phucks like me are a disgrace and get in the way of progress. I said earlier in this thread to not bash Manny. I take that back. Manny needs to be on this billboard and everyone associated with him. Name every name in the book. Accept my apology as your Cane bro. Smh.

Welcome brother, we're glad you could make it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumb as **** to include Manny on there. That'd be trash and only hurt recruiting.

Focus 100% on Blake and the Admin. Get a new AD in there then worry about the HC, because otherwise Blake/Strawley is just going to be hiring someone else

The only thing that is trash is Manny. He’s the worst coach we have ever hired and its not close. If he isnt included, the assumption by the BOT is that he is not a problem, when he is the biggest disaster coach of all time.

Advertisement
Back