It looks like it’s over for CFB in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We are going to have a football season. I just keep telling myself that. I think we will.

Advertisement
great to hear, let me be on record as not supporting this insanity. If it is a real risk of death/lifelong HIV type situation, it is highly immoral to have a season. Truly grotesque.

Very simply, the Mass Media Oligarchs at Disney, Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC, ESPN are the dip****s pushing our kids to this absurd situation for TV $$$$$$.

Of course they should not play a stupid sport so that they get their Ad Revenue.

Look at the names who own those corps. 21st Century Slavers pushing their slaves to literal risk death.

The pro players basically sold their souls for the paychecks.

Why am I paying cable bills for no live sports?

The MLB and NBA stuff is a joke, no way that satisfies the bargain to me as a consumer for my money each month.

I want a refund.

Sign me up for the class action against them for charging us in 2020 for sports packages, ESPN ($9/month alone!), etc. with no live sports.

Sorry, that is a total fraud.

great to hear, let me be on record as not supporting this insanity. If it is a real risk of death/lifelong HIV type situation, it is highly immoral to have a season. Truly grotesque.

Very simply, the Mass Media Oligarchs at Disney, Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC, ESPN are the dip****s pushing our kids to this absurd situation for TV $$$$$$.

Of course they should not play a stupid sport so that they get their Ad Revenue.

Look at the names who own those corps. 21st Century Slavers pushing their slaves to literal risk death.

The MLB and NBA stuff is a joke, no way that satisfies the bargain to me as a consumer for my money each month.

I want a refund.

Sign me up for the class action against them for charging us in 2020 for sports packages, ESPN ($9/month alone!), etc. with no live sports.

Wait, you still purchase cable?

Advertisement
There are health concerns with both and liability concerns with the latter. This is not tricky to understand.
No different liability than a factory making its workers go in. You want a scholarship, room and board, etc you play. Esp now with the likeness ****. As much as we want to say its about education, it really isn't. If colleges really cared about people getting a proper education, the prices wouldn't be so **** exorbitant.

Its all a for profit business, including the sports.

(I'm pro paying players as well).

I want a refund.

Speaking of HIV! Imagine if HIV would of come out during these times of social media and hyper news outlets. just The fear and paranoia Would be unprecedented!!!!!

Advertisement
From what I read, it was more of a financial decision then anything else. Having lost the revenue from P5 opponents, the MAC simply can't afford to absorb the added cost of complying with Covid-19 requirements.

Advertisement
To say that it doesn’t work on Covid is a bit negligent on your part. When in fact it has Worked On SOME patients in combination when paired with azithromycin and zinc.
All anecdotal until proper studies have been done to prove its any better than a placebo.

I don’t have a dog in this fight. I’m simply reporting what I saw. But is it really absurd? Really? There is so much liability. There are 1 million attorneys that would be chomping at the bit to Sue University shut the NCAA over an athlete getting sick with COVID-19 and dying or suffering serious side effects from the disease.
Prove it came from football and not the supermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back