It looks like it’s over for CFB in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..he gets off writing this shlt.

Yea you better end it. Each of his responses gets more sexually descriptive,

Pretty sure this guy is pounding one out right now to this back and forth.

I mean we all know what “cryptical envelopment” means. Think about it.
Hi, per @IndayArtHauz request we are supposed to completely leave each other alone for the betterment of the board. I know its your thing but please stop trying to bait me. It's not interesting. I do miss our engaging conversations in the stock thread though!

Advertisement
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hate ****

So now you literally want to fvck me too? Just straight saying it, wow. Again, not my thing. No means no, ok? I see why you have so many self-described anger issues. Bottling up this many repressed homosexual feelings for so long must have you wound tight. I hope coming out here to everyone gives you the solace you seek and that it helps you become the person you were meant to be. Shine on you star!

Butts in seats people. This is a big deal financially for schools.

The average attendance for the Power 5 conferences is 58,000 plus or minus 1k.

Let's just say that the average for one person for entry and spent on concessions is $100, which may be an absurdly lowball number.

That brings the take for a game to $5.8 million dollars per home game. Seven home games is $40.8 million. 8 home games is 46.6 million. That doesn't include any parking, donations that may have to be met to actually get tickets, etc.

No students at the game, that's a huge loss in revenue. I'm going to use 7 games here.

40.8 million, that they're used to getting with 7 home games. Gone with nobody in the stands.

30.45 million, that's gone if they allow 25 percent capacity.

20.4 million, that's gone if they allow 50 percent capacity and if we're practicing social distancing
I don't see how you could even attempt this.

Butts in seats people. If they can get it to business as usual or even up some percentage points, that's where the decision will come from. There's no guarantee the Spring we'll be in a better place, but there's hope that we will be. That hope is based on big dollar amounts and I truly believe that where the decision will come from. It's also my humble opinion on why the MAC kicked this all off.

LOL. Moonies.

The Washington Times was founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification movement leader Sun Myung Moon and owned until 2010 by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate founded by Moon. It is currently owned by Operations Holdings, which is owned by the Unification movement.[4][5]

Throughout its history, The Washington Times has been known for its conservativepolitical stance.[6][7][8][9] It has published many columns which reject the scientific consensuses on climate change,[10][11][12] on ozone depletion,[13] and on the harmful effects of second-hand smoke.[14][15] It has drawn controversy for publishing racistcontent, including commentary and conspiracy theories about U.S. President Barack Obama,[16][17] supporting neo-Confederate historical revisionism,[18][19] and promoting Islamophobia.[20]

Within that irrelevant cut and paste is there a single word discrediting the data?

Good talk Russ.

Advertisement
So now you literally want to fvck me too? Just straight saying it, wow. Again, not my thing. No means no, ok? I see why you have so many self-described anger issues. Bottling up this many repressed homosexual feelings for so long must have you wound tight. I hope coming out here to everyone gives you the solace you seek and that it helps you become the person you were meant to be. Shine on you star!
Please stop thinking of me sexually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back