It looks like it’s over for CFB in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but I'll wait until my **** is out of your mouth, bytch.

Ok, noted.

So to recap, in the scenario you're putting forward of your own volition, your **** is in another man's mouth.

I mean, I am not going to judge, but if you are looking to put your **** in another man's mouth, there are probably better websites for that. Good luck with your search!

to find yourself

Advertisement
I know. And your VA example was an outright fraud study. As were lots of these others. One will print something - your other references use the same material. Sure looks impressive to a dumbass - but it's pretty much the same crap from the same people.

You're quoting News Agencies? CNN? NY Times? They put out such massive levels of boulschitt on a daily basis - they even resort to fabrication!

MEANWHILE - doctors that are not PRACTICING MEDICINE - but HEALING PATIENTS - use it with almost 100% success. Safer than Ibuprofen.

And these studies? You pay me for a study (someone has to pay) - and tell me what you're really looking for - you'll get those results - AND it will be done very stringently, scientifically, and you'll get supporting data.

Know how pharmaceutical companies do it? They'll fund dozens of studies of their one product - and eventually one will give good results - they toss the other - and they're never mentioned. Of course they can afford it, too. Same guys that pay physicians to prescribe THEIR latest crap.

You could load up a syringe, inject me with a combination of CV-19, Polio virus, West Nile Virus, SARS, and MERS - and I'll not even cough. Much less get a fever. No symptoms whatsoever - and I mean load that syringe UP!

You keep following directions. Get in the lines they tell you to. Wear a mask that doen't do anything - absolutely nothing. Don't do what they direct you to not do. Don't go places they tell you not to visit.

You should fear what they tell you to fear.

And soon - they just had a live field test to verify how gullible and compliable the US public is.

Everyone fell for it. Put out a scare, tell everyone "this is what's best for everyone," "If not for yourself - do it for others." That one is really creative and apparently effective.

Falsified numbers, selected number emphasis - and there you go. Wherever they'll direct you.

A six month old Hellen Keller couldn't read that any less than I just did. Sorry, bud. I don't go to the looney tunes place for anyone. Good luck.

Jesus Christ. Do you understand COVID viruses? They are all different. All unique mutations. Like tumors and cancer. That drug does NOT WORK ON COVID 19 on 99% of all cases.

There is NO cure. A collection of vaccines will help but won’t eradicate it. A combination of things will.

Nothing in your last statement is true.

Oh, there IS a cure - a long-time proven cure. (not even talking about HCQ)

And cheap. Works first time - every time. Any virus.

Ok, noted.

So to recap, in the scenario you're putting forward of your own volition, your **** is in another man's mouth.

I mean, I am not going to judge, but if you are looking to put your **** in another man's mouth, there are probably better websites for that. Good luck with your search!

to find yourself
Didn't you watch Harold &Kumar Escape From Guantanamo? It ain't *** to get your **** sucked, it's *** to suck a ****.

Enjoy your ****meat sandwich.

A six month old Hellen Keller couldn't read that any less than I just did. Sorry, bud. I don't go to the looney tunes place for anyone. Good luck.

From your ignorance on the matter - you don't go anywhere.

Never did.

Never will.

That's brilliant! Just close your eyes, and everything bad goes away!

Advertisement
Didn't you watch Harold &Kumar Escape From Guantanamo? It ain't *** to get your **** sucked, it's *** to suck a ****.

Enjoy your **** meat sandwich.

Ok, so you enjoy putting your **** in other men's mouths, but it's not ***. Got it. Thanks for updating the board.

Enjoy your ****meat sandwich.

He doesn’t get it. But he does want to keep the conversation going because he’s titillated.

Notice how he keeps responding about him mouthing manmeat.

Advertisement
And apparently you enjoy taking it, because here you are.

No no no, oh man, you poor thing. I'm straight and married to my beautiful wife (she's reading this with me and wants me to tell you "you go girl!"

To be clear, I do not like sucking ****s or having my **** sucked by men. That's your thing. And thank you for your honestly! You are brave to come out on a football board! MVP! And I apologize, and while I appreciate your feelings and I'm actually flattered, but it's just not my thing. You know, your *** thing. But again, no judgments.

3230606B-F46B-4BD4-9424-C5E1DD2E7780.jpeg

Advertisement
I should have taken the high road, but I've got a couple of beers in me and some anger issues to work out, so that dip**** makes a good punching bag.

So wait, you want to punch me, AND put your **** in me? You do have some anger issues to work out. I am so proud of you! You are having an amazing day. First you come out of the closet to us all, and now you've taken the first step to dealign with your anger problem. Admitting it. Champ!

I don’t have a dog in this fight. I’m simply reporting what I saw. But is it really absurd? Really? There is so much liability. There are 1 million attorneys that would be chomping at the bit to Sue University shut the NCAA over an athlete getting sick with COVID-19 and dying or suffering serious side effects from the disease.
Yes, it’s absurd. Liability? Why? Football itself ks far more dangerous to people who play it than the risk of covid is. If we don’t cancel football because football, then we certainly shouldn’t cancel it because covid.

No no no, oh man, you poor thing. I'm straight and married to my beautiful wife (she's reading this with me and wants me to tell you "you go girl!"

To be clear, I do not like sucking ****s or having my **** sucked by men. That's your thing. And thank you for your honestly! You are brave to come out on a football board! MVP! And I apologize, and while I appreciate your feelings and I'm actually flattered, but it's just not my thing. You know, your *** thing. But again, no judgments.
Ok, I see how it is. Well, let me go on record as saying I really would prefer to not have my **** in your mouth. I guess that's the end of that.

tenor-24.gif

Advertisement
So wait, you want to punch me, AND put your **** in me? You do have some anger issues to work out. I am so proud of you! You are having an amazing day. First you come out of the closet to us all, and now you've taken the first step to dealign with your anger problem. Admitting it. Champ!
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hate ****

LOL..he gets off writing this shlt.
Ok, I see how it is. Well, let me go on record as saying I really would prefer to not have my **** in your mouth. I guess that's the end of that.

View attachment 126655
Yea you better end it. Each of his responses gets more sexually descriptive,

Pretty sure this guy is pounding one out right now to this back and forth.

I mean we all know what “cryptical envelopment” means. Think about it.

LOL. Moonies.

The Washington Times was founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification movement leader Sun Myung Moon and owned until 2010 by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate founded by Moon. It is currently owned by Operations Holdings, which is owned by the Unification movement.[4][5]

Throughout its history, The Washington Times has been known for its conservativepolitical stance.[6][7][8][9] It has published many columns which reject the scientific consensuses on climate change,[10][11][12] on ozone depletion,[13] and on the harmful effects of second-hand smoke.[14][15] It has drawn controversy for publishing racistcontent, including commentary and conspiracy theories about U.S. President Barack Obama,[16][17] supporting neo-Confederate historical revisionism,[18][19] and promoting Islamophobia.[20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back