It looks like it’s over for CFB in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things will likely be no better next Spring. Maybe Spring 2022. I mean less than half the people say they would get the vaccination shot if it was offered! It infringes on their freedom to say "no" to the government/scientists/doctors, which apparently makes them feel good.
If things aren't any better by Spring 2021, we have much bigger problems than football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just back the season up till Nov. 4th or so..I’m sure there will be a cure by the 6th or 7th and then everyone can play..

I'm waiting for the sun to go down just a little more so there's a shadow over my floating and drinking spot in the pool. Almost there.

That’s the part where politicization will come into play.
Right. For those so inclined, there is a ton of information already on concussions in sport and recommendations on how to deal with this issue.

Don't listen to the experts they said, listen to people that post pics of their daughter on WEZ for likes they said

It seems America has become the wet ****** that the world has been wanting to Fvck for years. Par for the course in 2020. What a **** way to start a new decade. No football, no police, and a virus that nobody truly knows the seriousness of. Sprinkle in a little political vomit and you have a salad fit for the buzzards.
Pathetic! Thank God for THC and Bud Light
THC is a game changer...

Advertisement
Except the doctors curing hundreds of patients with HCQ without fail.

Even the US NIH study showed it worked against Covid viruses in - I think 2005.

Wait. Watch.

It's coming. Soon.

Truth is a ***** - for those that have been lying.
Jesus Christ. Do you understand COVID viruses? They are all different. All unique mutations. Like tumors and cancer. That drug does NOT WORK ON COVID 19 on 99% of all cases.

There is NO cure. A collection of vaccines will help but won’t eradicate it. A combination of things will.

Last edited:
To say that it doesn’t work on Covid is a bit negligent on your part. When in fact it has Worked On SOME patients in combination when paired with azithromycin and zinc.
Fair. What percentage of cases that received it? Miniscule. Hence my comment.

The person that wears this shirt PROUDLY says it’s been effective ......

Attachments

• 0B0B1FDD-2A0E-4EC3-B1B5-2059AC276A4F.jpeg
    0B0B1FDD-2A0E-4EC3-B1B5-2059AC276A4F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Advertisement
Knee jerk reactions are the backbone of America in 2020

This. Things are never as bad as the media protrays them to be. Everyone said baseball wouldn't play. They started playing. When the Marlins cancelled games because players tested positive they said it was over. Marlins are back playing and somehow winning games lol I'll wait until there is an official announcement that the season is over and not just some random tweets.

Advertisement
To say that it doesn’t work on Covid is a bit negligent on your part. When in fact it has Worked On SOME patients in combination when paired with azithromycin and zinc.

Are you going to discuss the other poster’s irrational comments?

ESX
Are you going to discuss the other poster’s irrational comments?
i haven’t Read all the post. But Medicinal treatments aren’t black and white. So using iit never worked or doesn’t work is inaccurate.....When there have been doctors around the world include HERE that have seen some positive results.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back