It looks like it’s over for CFB in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol you’ve obviously never run a business. There are not adequate safeguards against frivolous lawsuits, ask all the ambulance chaser making 7 figures. And btw the consumer pays higher prices because of it. As do small business. It’s extortion in some cases. NO ONE thinks business should be able to do as they please. But large business can afford to fend off small nuisance whereas small business and non profits and universities it’s much more difficult. Additionally this leaves room to sue if the place is negligent, so serious lawsuits can proceed
More talking points!

Thousands of ambulance chasers out there making millions, the consumer pays for all of this, lol. I’ll give you guys credit, you are consistent with your propaganda. Weird how you never want government regulations unless it directly benefits you though. No mask but tort reform right?

It is nice that we have so many business owners concerned about making sure the consumers get the best deals. Do you give all your profits to homeless shelters and orphans as well?

check out all the states that have enacted major med mal reform “tort reform” and see if they have better medical care and less negligence. The hospitals sure are making more money though.

this covid liability nonsense is so overblown, but yeah institute tort reform and everything will be back to normal.

So what's everyone doing this fall? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Advertisement
my bet is perry bc of experience and maybe he thrives in this offense. dont need an elite elite prospect to make lashlees system work

I think Perry could be sneaky good but I don't think he beats out King. I just don't know if King tries for draft. He hasn't played since 2018 and that's a real long time to be out of football for a NFL team to use a Day 1 pick on him. I think he has to come back.

Advertisement
America played sports thru the Spanish Influenza of 1918 that killed 25 million globally. We played during world war 2 - all 5 years. And we are canceling for this. Unreal

Great idea! Let's follow protocol that was put in place before the discovery of penicillin and before the de-segregation of college football. I want football as much as the next guy but ya'll have lost your **** minds!

Advertisement
Great idea! Let's follow protocol that was put in place before the discovery of penicillin and before the de-segregation of college football. I want football as much as the next guy but ya'll have lost your **** minds!

You mean back when we didn't have modern medical care and the average life expectancy was 53?

Advertisement
I think Perry could be sneaky good but I don't think he beats out King. I just don't know if King tries for draft. He hasn't played since 2018 and that's a real long time to be out of football for a NFL team to use a Day 1 pick on him. I think he has to come back.

no i meant if we play a fall or spring season with king.

My friend I have seen things the last 6 months tha I never though were remotely possible! Lol
You think the ncaa would give them a mulligan on thd year?

Absolutely. It makes no sense to take away a year of eligibility when there is no season. I don't think schools would ever support it. They want a return on investment for the scholarships.

More talking points!

Thousands of ambulance chasers out there making millions, the consumer pays for all of this, lol. I’ll give you guys credit, you are consistent with your propaganda. Weird how you never want government regulations unless it directly benefits you though. No mask but tort reform right?

It is nice that we have so many business owners concerned about making sure the consumers get the best deals. Do you give all your profits to homeless shelters and orphans as well?

check out all the states that have enacted major med mal reform “tort reform” and see if they have better medical care and less negligence. The hospitals sure are making more money though.

this covid liability nonsense is so overblown, but yeah institute tort reform and everything will be back to normal.
Well put. It’s impossible to win a lawsuit when the plaintiff can’t pinpoint where and when he/she contracted the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back