It looks like it’s over for CFB in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
From an attorney’s standpoint, it is virtually impossible (without contact tracing) to know precisely where and when a person contracted the virus. I think the fear of liability is overblown and is merely an excuse to make a decision.
Example; student says I contracted the virus in a classroom. Defense says, did you go to any restaurants, dorm rooms, apartments, or social gatherings in the past 2 weeks? Of course the student did. So how does one prove the virus was contracted in the classrooom and not the restaurant, dorm room or apartment? They can’t.
The exception to me is an enclosed environment like a cruise ship. But outside of that extreme example the liability fears are grossly overblown. IMO
Yes but defending still costs money, so settlement often happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Posting on a message board full of booty gifs about the Canes better be manly because it's how im spending my Saturday afternoon.

Advertisement
Yes but defending still costs money, so settlement often happens.
I refuse to be afraid of a lawsuit that I know I will win. Win a few and the plaintiff’s attorneys, who would have to bankroll the lawsuit since it would be on a contingency basis, will stop filing. Be a punk and settle and it will never end.
that is cowardice and the exact opposite of leadership.
and again, the same thing can and will happen in the spring. Delays for the sake of delay are pointless.

Instead of a stupid debate about whether drinking bleach cures Covid (it really 100% works- I encourage those of you who think the situation isn't serious to try it, but triple the dose to be sure), how about a debate as to who the QB will be in 2021, assuming there is a season ? I would feel much better about playing Bama with King at QB and Miami absolutely cleaning up S Fl recruiting. Ncaa will probably have to let players transfer and play immediately, and I can see elite S Fl players coming back home to be near family. Crazy as it may be, the Covid could be the biggest break in the history of the program and get Miami on track for another dynasty.

Instead of a stupid debate about whether drinking bleach cures Covid (it really 100% works- I encourage those of you who think the situation isn't serious to try it, but triple the dose to be sure), how about a debate as to who the QB will be in 2021, assuming there is a season ? I would feel much better about playing Bama with King at QB and Miami absolutely cleaning up S Fl recruiting. Ncaa will probably have to let players transfer and play immediately, and I can see elite S Fl players coming back home to be near family. Crazy as it may be, the Covid could be the biggest break in the history of the program and get Miami on track for another dynasty.

my bet is perry bc of experience and maybe he thrives in this offense. dont need an elite elite prospect to make lashlees system work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back