It’s nothing new

Advertisement
As the title says, it’s nothing new but even with NIL deals how is Nolan Smith able to afford a modded F150 indoraptor? Literally a 100,000 dollar truck…probably more.

NIL can pay him $100,000 plus or can legally purchase him that truck. It’s about **** time the people doing the work get paid for the job. Good for him! I hope it came out of Kirby’s pocket 😂

NIL can pay him $100,000 plus or can legally purchase him that truck. It’s about **** time the people doing the work get paid for the job. Good for him! I hope it came out of Kirby’s pocket 😂
This! I am there for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we know what the GA NIL rules constitute? Maybe this is one of those balloon payment deals too for the truck?

I don’t understand. Maybe I missed something. Why do you care OP? Are you mad the young man is rolling in 100k vehicle? Get your hands out of that young mans pocket and stop trying to count his money . **** lol

Could the OP just be concerned about another team having a competitive advantage over Miami? Do you know this young man or part of his family? Why immediate go on the defensive for this player as an individual. Are you a closet Georgia fan? I care about Miami as a team and the program above everything else.

Advertisement
First of all it’s an F O R D. Lol. Secondly, I hope he gets a gas card that someone continually refills or he’ll need a couple of side hustles to keep gas in that monster.

bruh I was literally just talking about this. I have always had trucks. Back in 08 when the market had crashed and gas prices were sky rocketing and everyone was dumping trucks I picked up a 3 year old Chevy for peanuts. NO ONE wanted trucks because the media was driving this narrative like we were gonna run out of gas, MPG was EVERYTHING. Now, gas prices are just as high as back then, yet the price for trucks (or any used car) is still sky rocketing. I was hoping the same thing would happen with the huge movement to electric coupled with gas prices because I have been eying a few trucks and noopppeee

bruh I was literally just talking about this. I have always had trucks. Back in 08 when the market had crashed and gas prices were sky rocketing and everyone was dumping trucks I picked up a 3 year old Chevy for peanuts. NO ONE wanted trucks because the media was driving this narrative like we were gonna run out of gas, MPG was EVERYTHING. Now, gas prices are just as high as back then, yet the price for trucks (or any used car) is still sky rocketing. I was hoping the same thing would happen with the huge movement to electric coupled with gas prices because I have been eying a few trucks and noopppeee
Truck prices are insane. Used are even way up there. I bought a new plain Jane Tacoma in 03 for 13k. That same truck today is twice that.

Advertisement
"The Georgia Athletic Association reported total revenues of $153,177,131" (source)

Unbelievable this young man is getting a $100K vehicle. Thats .0007% of the total GA Athletic Revenues - that they didn't pay him with for said vehicle.

What a *******.

(Side note. Could be a lease).

I'm a little jealous. I'd drive the **** out of that truck after I changed out the ugly red.

Advertisement
Back