It’s nothing new

Advertisement
Could the OP just be concerned about another team having a competitive advantage over Miami? Do you know this young man or part of his family? Why immediate go on the defensive for this player as an individual. Are you a closet Georgia fan? I care about Miami as a team and the program above everything else.
Yeah he’s a friend of my son and I know his pops! GTFOOH with that Georgia fan ****! I’m an Auburn Alum and my dad was a Professor at the University of Miami for 15 years! This is a popular site. You ****’s have no idea who’s on this site reading these boards.

Advertisement
Why do people drive these trucks? Is it more than little pipis? Do dealers pull a trompe l'oeil and tell you the only way to make your pipi bigger is with a dip**** truck?

As the title says, it’s nothing new but even with NIL deals how is Nolan Smith able to afford a modded F150 indoraptor? Literally a 100,000 dollar truck…probably more.

Id imagine you can break that off into payments and spread it out. Its about 21k a years

Advertisement
Why do people drive these trucks? Is it more than little pipis? Do dealers pull a trompe l'oeil and tell you the only way to make your pipi bigger is with a dip**** truck?
It's needed in the mountains of Ga.

nothing to see here....
and that ride is waayyy over 100k....people are paying 30% or more over sticker in alot of places...

For me personally it is necessary both for work and play (I enjoy boating/fishing, much easier to tow a boat and toss fish in a flatbed, impracticable to do in any other vehicle).

Now I have never had one of the super nice tricked out trucks, mine always end up with a few dings so I do not want to be as upset and do not splurge for all the extra BS but I imagine it is no different from wanting a "luxury" car. Some people just are not car people and prefer trucks. Also trucks are just bigger so more room. I have athlete friends who drive around in a regular suburban because they just do not fit in your standard car.

As the title says, it’s nothing new but even with NIL deals how is Nolan Smith able to afford a modded F150 indoraptor? Literally a 100,000 dollar truck…probably more.

It's an academic achievement award consistent with the 2021 Supreme Court holding in NCAA v. Alston?

Advertisement
I am truly ecstatic this is all out in the open now. No more corrupt NCAA setting fake rules for everyone else while looking the other way for the SEC, Taint and a few other favorites.

This is CAPITALISM. The only think that needs to happen now is allow these kids to earn salaries as employees for the school and TAX the revenues like the US does for every other for profit enterprise, which clearly Div 1 college football and basketball are.

I think large alumni schools like A&M will hang with big-city schools like Miami and USC. But most likely that means they donate less to the universities themselves, and more to back NIL deals and (if permitted) player salaries.

p.s., what's going to be striking is the drop-off between the elite players and all the rest. A lot of feelings are going to get hurt.

Advertisement
First of all it’s an F O R D. Lol. Secondly, I hope he gets a gas card that someone continually refills or he’ll need a couple of side hustles to keep gas in that monster.
With the way things are going, he might need a second NIL for gas. Whats the MPG on that beast?

I hope he, and everyone else on NIL deals, are stashing away 33% because the IRS is salivating at the fact that it will finally get its cut from these payments.
Winners in NIL:
1. Players
2. IRS
3. Schools with NIL budgets/alumni
If anyone was concerned about Ruiz and Life Wallet, they take the taxes out and send it to the government biweekly. THE []_[]!!! Our kids aren’t getting played 🎉☘️

A $100K ride is only about $1K per month on a lease, maybe less if your dealer gives you a “deal”. If you think that these kids have zero expenses, technically even if they get $50K per year in NIL deals, they could easily afford to lease a nice whip.

Advertisement
Back