It’s nothing new

Correct, gas will eventually go down, but it’s still probably still not done increasing for a while before they open up the spigots again. The only question is what will be the peak? 5.00? 5.50? Higher?
Don’t know man. I’m just glad I sold my boat at the right time. And that I live near my work so I don’t really drive a ton regularly.

Advertisement
Don’t know man. I’m just glad I sold my boat at the right time. And that I live near my work so I don’t really drive a ton regularly.
I love water, I love boats, I love diving, I like going out and fishing, and I also have enough friends that have boats to discourage me from ever buying one. I see the amount of investment in time and money that they put into it, and just on time alone, I don’t know how people do it.

I love water, I love boats, I love diving, I like going out and fishing, and I also have enough friends that have boats to discourage me from ever buying one. I see the amount of investment in time and money that they put into it, and just on time alone, I don’t know how people do it.

That's why those boat share companies are such a great idea.

NIL can pay him $100,000 plus or can legally purchase him that truck. It’s about **** time the people doing the work get paid for the job. Good for him! I hope it came out of Kirby’s pocket 😂
I I think it would be great if it came out of your pocket

Advertisement
Materialism is kind of shallow but whatever keeps the esteem up....
The Office Reaction GIF

Did it say anywhere he purchased it? I wouldn't be shocked at all if he gets to drive it as part of a NIL deal. He would only need to report the FMV of the lease as income (correct me if I'm wrong @TheOriginalCane )
Exactly.....who said the he bought that whip?. Seriously.
His NIL deal could have leased it for him, and he could drive, and take the write off on the miles.
He does not have to OWN the truck to take a pic and post it.....what is wrong with you guys??
It might also be his agent, s and he occasionally drives it as part of the agreement with a dealership.

On closer observation that pic was taken at a dealership with the Custom house touting their business. It's not in his driveway or parking lot with him saying here is my new whip!...he is standing beside the sign.
Maybe a NIL deal for him to pic with these trucks, for his work portion of NIL.....LOL..

Advertisement
No we're miami these kids need to be riding BMW Porsche & Audii
In the REAL Miami 71-76 donks get more respect than any of that **** you just listed.
BMW, Porsche and Audis hold no weight in the neighborhoods these kids are from.
You must think these kids are from Kendall. lol

B - break
O - out
A - another
T - thousand

Nah mane, these kids got it backwards... They need to start pulling up to school in Maybachs and Bugattis... Type of chit Coach Prime would do..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back