Issiah walker recruiting update

Advertisement
1559335532540.pngNext.....

You Brock D and anyone else saying stuff like this are all in denial. When’s the last time a South Florida Diva went in our favor?

Nothing about that statement is denial. I didn't ever say I thought he was coming. If you took that from my post, I got nothing to say.

The post was pointing out that based on the number of pages things like this generate, our board lacks the self-awareness that we feed the beast and are actually part of the problem too (plus guys love the chance to beat their chests over I told you so things).

And me and Brock couldn't be more different. I like my steak medium-rare.

I know you are experienced enough and I’d like to think you are smart enough, that you don’t believe what you just typed.

I've been following recruiting for twenty years. I've been around plenty of these kids. Here's one thing I've learned: fans think about these things more than the players themselves.

You're wasting your time if you hang on every word this kid says. Will he go somewhere else? It's very possible. But I would bet money he has no idea where he's going right now.

My view on Walker is that he will take his time. He's visited twice and says he's going to Paradise. If we get hot and have a good season, we will get a lot of these South Florida kids people are worried about.

The mental hoops we will jump through to convince ourselves we have a chance at kid when they clearly aren’t interested in us never ceases to amaze me. It’s way too early for the tin foil hats. You don’t drop an edit and “forget” a team you’re highly interested in. If you believe that’s what happened then your IQ hovers slightly above room temperature - right around NoleVernes
You should read our boards on tos. It's literally as sad as the Gator Tears thread in terms of recruiting. The level of false hope and blinders is astonishing.

Advertisement
I've been following recruiting for twenty years. I've been around plenty of these kids. Here's one thing I've learned: fans think about these things more than the players themselves.

You're wasting your time if you hang on every word this kid says. Will he go somewhere else? It's very possible. But I would bet money he has no idea where he's going right now.

My view on Walker is that he will take his time. He's visited twice and says he's going to Paradise. If we get hot and have a good season, we will get a lot of these South Florida kids people are worried about.

We go 14-0 and walker ain’t comin. Dmoney you have no idea the amount of cash being thrown around sofla these days..

I work with a ton of Clemson, USCe, and UGA boosters. All in the same business group.

UGA is unloaded the most cash of my school in the last 3 years.

Clemson always grabbed a few kids, but now it’s WIDE OPEN. And they have some serious coin. OLD MONEY. The bought Xavier Thomas step dads failing car was business. Buddy had a Rolex and a new caddy on signing day. He lived in government housing. I know his HS coach personally.

SCe has been so fed up about Clemson’s success they just started opening the purse.
How else do you think they come down to Sofla and get and early commit from Walker?

Have you ever been to Columbia SC? There program is also an absolute joke. I mean one of the biggest jokes is all of college football. They also have a proven CORCH who if he doesn’t win soon he’ll be gone.

No kid and I repeat NO KID from ****** Miami Norland wants to live and play ball in Columbia SC for the gamehens.

Buddy is gettin some cash

We go 14-0 and walker ain’t comin. Dmoney you have no idea the amount of cash being thrown around sofla these days..

I work with a ton of Clemson, USCe, and UGA boosters. All in the same business group.

Clemson always grabbed a few kids, but now it’s WIDE OPEN. And they have some serious coin. OLD MONEY. The bought Xavier Thomas step dads failing car was business. Buddy had a Rolex and a new caddy on signing day. He lived in government housing. I know his HS coach personally.

SCe has been so fed up about Clemson’s success they just started opening the purse.
How else do you think they come down to Sofla and get and early commit from Walker?

Have you ever been to Columbia SC? There program is also an absolute joke. I mean one of the biggest jokes is all of college football. They also have a proven CORCH who if he doesn’t win soon he’ll be gone.

No kid and I repeat NO KID from ****** Miami Norland wants to live and play ball in Columbia SC for the gamehens.

South Carolina offered 6digits to a soflo corner last year.

So we should just forget going after any elite player on south fl? Got it. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope....severe ADD....see my earliest post.

I'm sure he always intended to put Miami in.....when he got to end of top five he forgot that he left them off in the beginning.

Give the kid a break....it's hard being a box of rocks, especially when you're a disabled box of rocks....
Do you know if he actually has ADD or is this a theory based upon an Instagram post?

Advertisement

and these guys say theyre built to handle recruiting. this is recruiting. kiss their *** and convince to come till they do. its manny and his assistants jobs to do that. no one will give a **** about the excuses of why he chose another school. its all about making the sale and manny gets paid a lot of money to do that exact thing as a college coach. if these guys dont wanna recruit, go find an NFL job.

Never said that, but we need to stop wasting our time on kids who will never come here.

The coaches know it and so do the players.

You always have to recruit SOFLA hard, but there is no point to waste valuable time. We should be recruiting more nationally especially at the OL position.

Advertisement
Back