Issiah walker recruiting update

Advertisement
I don’t get it either. You usually see the so fla kid who blows up that is committed to mid tier program decommit already.
Best of all worlds. That's why Harris decommitting wasn't necessary for him to look around. That's why I know he's not coming back even though he claims to be Miami. Moving to 2020 is opposite of what others do, they prefer another year so their bodies mature. Maybe Rivers has excited some of the other OL recruits.

Advertisement
So I wouldn’t say this has a “Lucas” feel

What I mean by that is I remember last year Pete and other insiders kept saying we have a shot at Lucas, he kept visiting, tweet positive stuff about Miami and all along had no intention to come.

Just saying as fan and following the recruitment I’d think he’s ours to lose (Walker) based upon him being committed to a school most of us don’t think he’ll sign with, but now hearing he wants SEC and Liberty saying he doesn’t think he comes here, I’m starting to think he isn’t all Miami

Advertisement
Best of all worlds. That's why Harris decommitting wasn't necessary for him to look around. That's why I know he's not coming back even though he claims to be Miami. Moving to 2020 is opposite of what others do, they prefer another year so their bodies mature. Maybe Rivers has excited some of the other OL recruits.
That’s what I said. Rivers was big.

i know players get paid bc its obvious, but it also cant be that clemson just pounded saban, have the best QB in the country, and has been to title games 3 times in the last 5 years or so
And how do you think they pounded Sabag? How do you think they got all those players to pound him with? How’d they convince a bunch of first round DL to stick around for another season and not go to the draft?

You dudes can’t be this naive. I know it’s cool guy chic to pretend like the guys who realize how deep and pervasive the bag game is are kooks and we just need to win. Good luck winning against the teams who are buying all the best local talent.

Sure, we have a shot to win the Coastal regularly if Manny is who I hope he is. But we are a long way from competing with the Bagas and Clemsons. And that gap is going to continue to be wide as long as they can pay the top guys to go there.

And how do you think they pounded Sabag? How do you think they got all those players to pound him with? How’d they convince a bunch of first round DL to stick around for another season and not go to the draft?

You dudes can’t be this naive. I know it’s cool guy chic to pretend like the guys who realize how deep and pervasive the bag game is are kooks and we just need to win. Good luck winning against the teams who are buying all the best local talent.

Sure, we have a shot to win the Coastal regularly if Manny is who I hope he is. But we are a long way from competing with the Bagas and Clemsons. And that gap is going to continue to be wide as long as they can pay the top guys to go there.

i just said they def get paid but clemson wasn't recruiting like this forever. they've turn it up a notch since they started winning titles, but they built this on good development too going back to boyd days.

Advertisement
Yes.
But yeah just conveniently forget about the part where I said it’s nowhere near finished. This won’t be over until he sees the products on the field in the fall.
If “product on the field” is so important to him then why’s he committed to **** *** USC and interested in two other schools who are just as up and down as us?

i just said they def get paid but clemson wasn't recruiting like this forever. they've turn it up a notch since they started winning titles, but they built this on good development too going back to boyd days.
They’ve turned it up bag wise in order to start winning titles. They’re not recruiting better because they won. They won because they started recruiting better.

Advertisement
If “product on the field” is so important to him then why’s he committed to **** *** USC and interested in two other schools who are just as up and down as us?

He is committed to SC because I think the kid committed way too early to the first “big” school that offered him and would accept his commitment while he was 16 years old and a Sophomore in HS. We see kids do this every single cycle before they start getting the attention he is getting now. I also think he is enamored with the SEC like a lot of these SoFla kids. If we handle our business ie go to Charlotte like we SHOULD, then I think that + clear path of early PT will be too hard to pass up. We’ve been saying that for the better part of 10 years for 90% of the kids from down here though, so.

Last edited:
They’ve turned it up bag wise in order to start winning titles. They’re not recruiting better because they won. They won because they started recruiting better.

2016 - 11
2015 - 9
2014 - 16
2013 - 15
2012 - 20

they won jan 9 2017.

clemson took some weird classes after in terms of size but theyre getting absolute studs now to fill their classes

Advertisement
Back