Issiah walker recruiting update

Advertisement
Make it to Charlotte and don’t get bent over while we are there, this kid can be had.

He definitely will play the game though. These kids are use to us being trash. We gotta give him a reason. I think UF right now but this thing is nowhere close to being done.

Advertisement
Loves staff- will continue to build a relationship with them. Sat and broke down clips of his film with Butch Barry today. Got a lot of good tips he can use. Coming back on Friday to do field work with Barry. Really loves his NFL experience - thinks it could benefit him long term. Will not be at Paradise: has bus trip with his team. Miami is pushing hard but so is Florida and auburn and some other schools. Will make a decision some time in season.

Long way to go on this one...

Advertisement
Make it to Charlotte and don’t get bent over while we are there, this kid can be had.

He definitely will play the game though. These kids are use to us being trash. We gotta give him a reason. I think UF right now but this thing is nowhere close to being done.
Is that based on anything aside from your perpetual negativity?

Loves staff- will continue to build a relationship with them. Sat and broke down clips of his film with Butch Barry today. Got a lot of good tips he can use. Coming back on Friday to do field work with Barry. Really loves his NFL experience - thinks it could benefit him long term. Will not be at Paradise: has bus trip with his team. Miami is pushing hard but so is Florida and auburn and some other schools. Will make a decision some time in season.

Wish the local schools wouldn’t schedule a bus trip to other schools during our biggest event of the summer. Anyway, good news and hopefully he’s not trolling.

Advertisement

I'll take that. Should have a decent chance with a great season.

I wonder how much Rivers being locked in and done with the process will help with this kid. Seems like having another stud on the OL with him might be something. They can have the best OL class in their class.

Advertisement
Can’t wait!!
Don't care. Tired of these top 5 top 10 gimmicks!!! Just figure out where you want to be and keep it moving. Showing no respect for the school he's committed to. Why be committed and play these games? Shows a lack of maturity IMO.

Every kid wants to be a Twitter King with this false Bravado of celebrity announcements. It's like they need Twitter to validate themselves. You're committed to a school, but have a top 5 list. Just self gratification. Much about nothing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back