Issiah walker recruiting update

Advertisement
Is this kid likely coming here, no. Is posting an edit quickly and making a mistake possible, yes. Are CIS posters using this as a chance to flex their opinion, 100%. SFLA Recruits social media = CIS click bait (i.e. pages and pages of reaction)
You Brock D and anyone else saying stuff like this are all in denial. When’s the last time a South Florida Diva went in our favor?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My thoughts as well - you don't forget the top schools who are in it in a list like that. You forget the fillers.
Maybe kids are getting bold. But that’s 2 kids this cycle form down here that have publicly said some wild *** sht.
First it was Jones-bell saying he needed a ride. Then this kids “forgetting” UM. Then he says I’ll put another edit with the schools that showed me love. Again not mentioning UM specifically.

Advertisement
The mental hoops we will jump through to convince ourselves we have a chance at kids when they clearly aren’t interested in us never ceases to amaze me. It’s way too early for the tin foil hats. You don’t drop an edit and “forget” a team you’re highly interested in. If you believe that’s what happened then your IQ hovers slightly above room temperature - right around NoleVernes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back