Issiah walker recruiting update

Advertisement
Advertisement
@blackvern is proving more than ever that he is a Nole troll.

This is the kid that he said was not a diva at all and would be no nonsense in his recruitment.

Only time dude ever posts here is to be a vulture and feast on the carcasses of the fan base after ****** seasons and recruiting failures.

Dude is like the Grim Reaper with his Bleak Visions and ****. 😂😂😂

What’s with the reaction on here if they don’t care about the recruitment. It’s unnecessary, he made a mistake and is fixing it
Yeah...I just think the kid might have severe ADD..

by the time he got to the end of his top five he could not remember what he put at the beginning of his top five.

Happens all the time to people with severe ADD.

Advertisement
Anybody who believes he forgot about Miami is a goofy, that was the clearest 🖕 ever
Nope....severe ADD....see my earliest post.

I'm sure he always intended to put Miami in.....when he got to end of top five he forgot that he left them off in the beginning.

Give the kid a break....it's hard being a box of rocks, especially when you're a disabled box of rocks....

I don't think he intentionally left us off the list. I believe he wanted the perception to be that he's interested in Miami but it's clear now that he's playing around. I'd stop recruiting him immediately.

Advertisement
I have no insight and no insider info. Barely been on here the last couple months. BUT, I just have a feeling he will be a CANE. I think we will start winning more of these recruiting battles than we lose. New staff that's fairly young and eager to prove themselves... I like our coaching staff a lot. I wish these kids would look at it and realize we have everything but a dominant OL. Come be part of the return to dominance!!!

Advertisement
Let’s be real, y’all hate recruiting south Florida athletes don’t you? Lol
I think you hit it perfectly lol. " We want the top players from soflo and they shouldn't look at any school but us" - People who dont live in soflo and have no clue how recruiting goes

Wait. Schools are doing edits for kids now that show their top schools? The ****?
Yes, it's weird I saw this with another recruiter don't remember which one but it was like a top 12 but the edit # was Vols. Actually I think it was Washington the TE who had the dice with the teams in them.

Yes, it's weird I saw this with another recruiter don't remember which one but it was like a top 12 but the edit # was Vols. Actually I think it was Washington the TE who had the dice with the teams in them.

yes. you are right.

Advertisement
Back