Issiah walker recruiting update

We do still need to recruit the players in SFL with high upside, but I really wish this staff would focus a lot more attention on the elites from other areas as well and I mean really let them know we want them and would love to have them at Miami. As much as these kids in Miami want to leave, it would be nice to see if some of the elite kids from other states would love to come to paradise.

Advertisement
Yeah...I just think the kid might have severe ADD..

by the time he got to the end of his top five he could not remember what he put at the beginning of his top five.

Happens all the time to people with severe ADD.
If the kid can’t remember something like this how can he remember his blocking assignments..... Hard Pass!!!

Listen, maybe he didn’t leave us out on purpose.

But regardless whether it was intentional or not, it shows we’re not really on his mind. That’s the bottom line. Forget about this mans and look elsewhere because he ain’t comin.

I agree with this. Have felt this way for awhile. Kid is SEC all the way...

Advertisement
Over looking this thread
i-smell-pssu.gif

If yall boys cant handle crootin, get out of the thread....

This strikes me as an overreaction. If someone takes time to make you an edit, you post it without thinking about it.

I wouldn’t read too much into this.

At least look at the edit before posting it?

I find it hard to believe someone would blindly post something like a Top 5 on social media without even looking at it.

Advertisement
Devin Hester couldn't learn the playbook....the recruit makes mistakes? hmmmmmmmmmmmm I smell a kick returner!

Advertisement
Is this kid likely coming here, no. Is posting an edit quickly and making a mistake possible, yes. Are CIS posters using this as a chance to flex their opinion, 100%. SFLA Recruits social media = CIS click bait (i.e. pages and pages of reaction)

Advertisement
Ivins just said he understands that Auburn made that edit for him. That explains the size of the Auburn logo.

Still no excuse for not checking it before posting on the part of Walker... Clearly he isn't that concerned with Miami....

it isnt about the edit....its about the bolded. He isnt/wasnt overly concerned until it was made a hoopla about it. He's not coming here...through the resources and time locally on the Gibbons OL (MINCEY,and DUMERVIL)

Advertisement
Back