Issiah Walker Jr.

Advertisement
He said he’s going to Miami games and that are offensive line looked good noted the run blocking. Seem like a uf or Miami battle with FSU 3rd.

Saw this from the article

“Same thing at Miami though. They got a good coach too. So, I don’t want anybody thinking I’m just saying forget Miami. That’s not the case. It’s not like I don’t want to go to Miami. Miami is still in it.”

Last edited:
He said he’s going to Miami games and that are offensive line looked good noted the run blocking. Seem like a uf or Miami battle with FSU 3rd.

Saw this from the article

“Same thing at Miami though. They got a good coach too. So, I don’t want anybody thinking I’m just saying forget Miami. That’s not the case. It’s not like I don’t want to go to Miami. Miami is still in it.”

lol he may have well said, **** miami, I'm all about band director U

These sofla bag chasers are in love with that short money and front runner social media buzz. That long money trumps al that sht and they don’t see it.
He should’ve stayed loyal. He knew it the day he signed. Smh.
This!

Advertisement
Ivins mentioned a little earlier that it was his understanding Diaz and Walker were speaking today. IDK who initiated it.

Advertisement
We just got to play to our potential this year and make it hard for these kids to leave home

UF got mediocre play against a very good front 7 with a brand new Oline of all low to middling 3* recruits who will never see the NFL

The great new shiny toy NFL coach has had 7 months to work even the slightest bit of magic and didn’t just have a bad night but literally a historically bad night that hasn’t been seen in multiple decades.

WTF would Walker have a single positive thing to say about a school with horrid Oline play for a decade now?

Ivins mentioned a little earlier that it was his understanding Diaz and Walker were speaking today. IDK who initiated it.

Read that Walker is going to attend like 3 Miami games this year so him saying UF is his "current" leader should be taken at face value. He's one that until I see on the sideline for the first game in 2020, I won't believe nothing this kid says lol

UF got mediocre play against a very good front 7 with a brand new Oline of all low to middling 3* recruits who will never see the NFL

The great new shiny toy NFL coach has had 7 months to work even the slightest bit of magic and didn’t just have a bad night but literally a historically bad night that hasn’t been seen in multiple decades.

WTF would Walker have a single positive thing to say about a school with horrid Oline play for a decade now?

I wouldn't say decade...I can think back last time we played the gators our OL had 5 guys who all played in nfl and some still playing and statrting.

Feliciano, McDermott, Linder, Flowers and Henderson

Advertisement
Miami needs to run the table and Florida needs to lose at least 4 games.

I think the most important thing the rest of the season is of course not just winning but Walker seeing the OL improve each and every week and playing like a well oiled machine by seasons end.Then you can sell him on Berry player development.

Advertisement
Interesting interview with Walker by the Rivals site. According to him, he never got an invitation from Miami coaches for the game. He also said he hasn't heard from them at all since the game. He said that he and his parents sat down a few days before the game to discuss his recruitment and determined that UF was "a little ahead" at this point, with Miami and FSU tied for second.

Sounds like the coaches have this kid's number....
This just feels like another in a long line of situations we’ve seen here. I don’t expect him, Terrence Lewis, James Williams... none of them.
Atleast we got Rivers! 👍

They always say with kids like this you want the 3rd commitment. At this rate , it seems UF may be commit #2 for him. Win some games and things may shake in our favor.

Advertisement
Back