Issiah Walker Jr.

Advertisement
No offense but even if Miami wins that game, he wasn’t coming. You don’t select a university based on an outcome of that game. If he did, he’s a bigger moron than I thought he was.

You don't build programs around lowlifes, and scumbags. And that describes this this kid and his family.

You don't build programs around lowlifes, and scumbags. And that describes this this kid and his family.

No way in **** you know "this kid and his family" and come away with the impression of the sentence mentioned above. Go ahead and back track with some B.S "oh well he blah blah". You don't know him personally and probably never even heard him or a family member speak before.

Advertisement
70150578_3647762375249704_1677150876155772928_o.jpg

Advertisement
He’s a good kid and so are his parents, they are far from being scumbags. Kid wanted to stay in Florida and chose the school that was willing to help his parents.
Wow, this post didn’t go where I thought it was headed. So they got bagged up bc they were bag hunting?
I guess that should make me feel better???

He’s a good kid and so are his parents, they are far from being scumbags. Kid wanted to stay in Florida and chose the school that was willing to help his parents.

And that it’s conduct both against the NCAA rules, and the laws of the United States, means they are good people? Kind of like the used car dealer that suckers in: “we finance good people with bad credit?” Unless they are going to declare the extra benefit on their taxes? They’ll get a 1099 next February, I’m assuming?

No offense, but that sort of apologist rationalization is appalling.

Advertisement
Every time this kid post something it's all about the Gator love.. I had to block him for my own sanity lol

Advertisement
It's been posted elsewhere that he's a silent to UF. May go public soon....

I don't doubt that he's a silent but we've been through that charade how many times in recent years? It's worthless until he makes it public, but I guess if UF is serving up the biggest bag then it's only a matter of time.

Translation: Scumbags.

No one loves bag chasers who fck the local program more than the alleged UM fans. Alleged UM fans are solely concerned with getting HS kids and their families paid in contravention of the rules.

Advertisement
Back