Issiah Walker Jr.

Advertisement
Let’s see how our season and there season end up because I’ll bet anyone right now that we finish with more wins and ranked higher by the end of the season.

Possible but our remaining schedule is weak as can be and UF's is much tougher.

In the end, they still beat us heads up. You can't take that away. The kids saw it and the coaches will remind every recruit.

In the end, they still beat us heads up. You can't take that away. The kids saw it and the coaches will remind every recruit.
I agree but if we go 10-2 and they go 8-4 or 7-5 which is looking likely we are gonna be in good shape. They beat us a sloppy in all honesty crappy game. Recruiting is the ultimate what have you done for me lately game as we all know. If our season ends with optimism and tangible improvement and theirs ends with disappointment and no real step forward toward achieving their goals (sec title game) ( CFP). We will look more attractive to recruits

Advertisement
I told yall after the loss to UF any chance we had with him flew out the window.

I said in this thread specifically 👉🏾 https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/recruit-reaction.150351/post-4146758 that he was gone & was picking UF, yall got all mad at me, but I wasn't guessing.

No offense but even if Miami wins that game, he wasn’t coming. You don’t select a university based on an outcome of that game. If he did, he’s a bigger moron than I thought he was.

Not too upset because of how Zion has progressed and how i think he will be our LT for the next 3-4 years and barry will continue to bring in OT prospects he can coach up. But it would be nice to have a beast like this waiting in the wings. Its what separates the good teams from the elite.

Barry can coach his *** off. This oline in time will be solid

Advertisement
No offense but even if Miami wins that game, he wasn’t coming. You don’t select a university based on an outcome of that game. If he did, he’s a bigger moron than I thought he was.
He was never coming to the U. That is why he remained committed to SC for so long even after getting a UM offer. Same thing with Hyppolite!

Advertisement
I agree but if we go 10-2 and they go 8-4 or 7-5 which is looking likely we are gonna be in good shape. They beat us a sloppy in all honesty crappy game. Recruiting is the ultimate what have you done for me lately game as we all know. If our season ends with optimism and tangible improvement and theirs ends with disappointment and no real step forward toward achieving their goals (sec title game) ( CFP). We will look more attractive to recruits
How is us finishing 10-2 looking likely?

honestly if its bags involved,
its tough to fault the kid
we don't know what his economic situation is like but for most ppl if they were offered a 6 figure cash payout, I doubt they would turn it down, for many people that is life changing, and most americans live for the moment and day to day they don't care about tomorrow or a year from now, they too busy trying to make ends meet

Advertisement

I walked in the gate with him and he was decked out in gators gear.

Advertisement
Back