Issiah Walker Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting interview with Walker by the Rivals site. According to him, he never got an invitation from Miami coaches for the game. He also said he hasn't heard from them at all since the game. He said that he and his parents sat down a few days before the game to discuss his recruitment and determined that UF was "a little ahead" at this point, with Miami and FSU tied for second.

Sounds like the coaches have this kid's number....
Kid is playing silly games. Previously he said that he got Florida's invite to the game FIRST, before Miami's. No problem with these kids going elsewhere, its their choice. Just don't play all the silly games.

Advertisement
Top 10-15 class coming off of a 7-6 season and coaching upheavel and we "aren't good at recruiting". Can we please start charging a subscription here plz?
I will wait till NSD to see if the man can close and I have us still winning out there shouldnt be a team to beat us left on the schedule till the ACC title game. Just have to make sure there isnt any trip ups and that all depends on the OL

Edit: both sides of the ball look much better coached especially when the WEZ did all the still shots of guys running free that u cant see on TV

Last edited:
Advertisement
Y'all should have known the kid was a clown when he pulled that move with south carolinas staff. Big red flag, but this thread will be bumped till NSD regardless.

Advertisement
This seems like the type of kid that says FSU-UF-UM are all in the race only to go to Auburn.
he be like I love Miami I always have (a day before NSD) NSD arrives all three Florida schools have a hat on the table only for it to be a trick and him choose LSU without no **** hat there present.

Interesting interview with Walker by the Rivals site. According to him, he never got an invitation from Miami coaches for the game. He also said he hasn't heard from them at all since the game. He said that he and his parents sat down a few days before the game to discuss his recruitment and determined that UF was "a little ahead" at this point, with Miami and FSU tied for second.

Sounds like the coaches have this kid's number....
Maybe this interview was put out there in the hopes of setting up a bidding war.

If our O-line improves, and we improve then we have a chance... because Florida's sucking this season. If it still looks like an abortion and we look like an abortion, Walker aborts.

Advertisement
Back