Issiah Walker Jr.

Advertisement
He’s not thinking with his head. He’s thinking with his pockets.
Love all the ******** that don’t know a kids character, his situation, family, etc but run their mouths and feel they have a right to say **** like this about them. Speak to what an idiot you are

Love all the ******** that don’t know a kids character, his situation, family, etc but run their mouths and feel they have a right to say **** like this about them. Speak to what an idiot you are
Please enlighten me. Are they worse off than Jeff Thomas was? Or is he better off than Tyson Campbell?
I’ll never take a moral high ground when it comes to taking money. But I’ll call you out if you play games on social media. Tyson and Neal and others have taken the bag and kept it 100. But act stupid and your open to criticism regardless of age.
Plenty of kids down here and all over have family situations.
I’m not the only one calling kids out on this but go ahead and call me out. Idgaf.
Kid has a legit chance to make an impact here. If he doesn’t want to come ohh well. Go put on for the racist and better your family “situation”.

Advertisement
Interesting interview with Walker by the Rivals site. According to him, he never got an invitation from Miami coaches for the game. He also said he hasn't heard from them at all since the game. He said that he and his parents sat down a few days before the game to discuss his recruitment and determined that UF was "a little ahead" at this point, with Miami and FSU tied for second.

Sounds like the coaches have this kid's number....

Advertisement
Interesting interview with Walker by the Rivals site. According to him, he never got an invitation from Miami coaches for the game. He also said he hasn't heard from them at all since the game. He said that he and his parents sat down a few days before the game to discuss his recruitment and determined that UF was "a little ahead" at this point, with Miami and FSU tied for second.

Sounds like the coaches have this kid's number....

thats good if true. if coaches know prior to NSD that hes not coming and wont come, id rather them find the next option vs continue putting their eggs in this basket hoping for a miracle. we lost the game we needed to win so no matter what, its going to be tough to get him now no matter how the year ends

Your white knight routine in every recruiting thread is much worse than people making the assumption (correctly 95% of the time) that money is a HUGE issue.

You should sit these recruiting threads out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please enlighten me. Are they worse off than Jeff Thomas was? Or is he better off than Tyson Campbell?
I’ll never take a moral high ground when it comes to taking money. But I’ll call you out if you play games on social media. Tyson and Neal and others have taken the bag and kept it 100. But act stupid and your open to criticism regardless of age.
Plenty of kids down here and all over have family situations.
I’m not the only one calling kids out on this but go ahead and call me out. Idgaf.
Kid has a legit chance to make an impact here. If he doesn’t want to come ohh well. Go put on for the racist and better your family “situation”.

Good job for Tyson getting the bag cuz he got beat out by a 3 star JUCO.

Advertisement
Back