Isaiah Walker

Let me break it down for you, it's really hard to **** up a lay up, Layups arent 100% you can still miss, but if you miss one you should be ashamed of yourself. If you cant finish a lay up in traffic (SEC) with a a wide open lane to the rim you dont belong in the big leagues. That is how i feel about his crootment. It seems your confusing a lay up for a 100% basket

What % of his SEC bag you getting for your work to drive up his SEC $?

Is it a simple percentage, or a set percentage after a base bag amount?

Advertisement
I have a hard time seeing us land Walker.

Had we been on him early I think we would have had him committed but Searles really dropped the ball and this is going to be a UF/SCar race with us on the outside looking in.

We still have a decent chance to get him but I wouldn't have my pick on us until we make up a lot of ground. SCar is pushing the "we believed in you 1st and before anyone else saw anything in you" and it's actually working so far.

Advertisement
Wasn't it like a week and a half ago that Stock's boss told us that it is extremely unlikely we keep this kid away from the SEC?
No, it was an hour or so ago. And I have no clue what his Stock’s bosses tell him. I have a hard enough time managing the dynamics at my own office.

I have a hard time seeing us land Walker.

Had we been on him early I think we would have had him committed but Searles really dropped the ball and this is going to be a UF/SCar race with us on the outside looking in.

We still have a decent chance to get him but I wouldn't have my pick on us until we make up a lot of ground. SCar is pushing the "we believed in you 1st and before anyone else saw anything in you" and it's actually working so far.

This is TNM. Things have changed.

Advertisement
Saw Chris Stock just flipped his CB from USCe to Miami.
Saw Chris Stock just flipped his CB from USCe to Miami.
giphy.gif

Have I ever lied to yall? If he is recruited well, he has every reason to go to Miami. This is a straight old nose crootin battle and we have a leg up... If manny can show that we are a winning program and developing our OL he's ours. If we **** the bed he gone. CLemson is the only the team that if they get in the sweepstakes its over.

Advertisement
Of course. Most knowledgeable recruiting fans know there’s a good chance he flips when he comes w his parents.
Other mopes here will tell u were on the outside looking in as a distant 3rd

Advertisement
Kid has unbelievably quick feet for a big dude. Gets to the second level in a hurry and mauls opposing defenders. We need this type of athlete on the OL. Go get him, Butch and Pepe Machete.

Advertisement
Back