Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
Let me break it down for you, it's really hard to **** up a lay up, Layups arent 100% you can still miss, but if you miss one you should be ashamed of yourself. If you cant finish a lay up in traffic (SEC) with a a wide open lane to the rim you dont belong in the big leagues. That is how i feel about his crootment. It seems your confusing a lay up for a 100% basket

This kid committed to a SEC school a while ago, and seems fully intent on doing a tour of the bag programs. He has shown no interest in Miami.

I get you come on here to troll and are particularly bleak because FSU sucks, but calling this kid someone Miami should get is laughable.

Dumervil, Denis, and maybe Mirabel are the local OL Miami "should" get

If we don't get him for 2020 we will never be back. That is all. He is a no nonsense, no drama type of player that we should get. If he doesnt come here we simply cant croot worth a dam
“We” are you talking about FSU? If not, seriously move on man. We “MIAMI” don’t give a fvck what you think about this []_[]. Kick rocks nolevern

Keep bumping your own thread... lol you really have a problem. I’ve never once visited another team board. You are a mess.... lmao

Advertisement
If we don't get him for 2020 we will never be back. That is all. He is a no nonsense, no drama type of player that we should get. If he doesnt come here we simply cant croot worth a dam

There are 4 big time SF guys as of now at OL

There is Denis, Walker, Jalen Rivers and Dumervil. Itd be great to get all four. So far we have a BIG NAda, but we will.

If the offense improves, we win games while looking good and the OL under Barry shows improvement then we will be fine.

Is that too much to expect?

Yeah, my youngest brother played football at American during the mid80s...played with several kids who went on to play college ball and one of them, Greg Jackson, did quite well in the NFL.
I know about the school quite well.
Nonetheless, go HML Trojans!!!!!
Nothing like a pep rally with Coach Uspensky...

Advertisement
🤣 didn’t know Vern was a Nole. I’ve heard the legends but never seen it in person until now. Go to Warchant and post brotha

I think we need to put on a good product on the field starting off with a win over the Gaytors to show recruits who the top dawg in the state is

I think that game will make or break a top 10 class this season

Lose and all big momentum is gone and you look like bums like last year

Win and everything your pitching/selling looks like gold

Advertisement
The one and only. I used to buy the Athlon and Street & Smith books when I was a 3rd grader. I've been following recruiting since I was in elementary school, no lie, so I remembered his name ringing around the city when he was at American. But when I transfered there from Central, I got to see the tape. It did not lie. Freak. Of. Nature.

Hey, how is Tyson liking Athens ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back