Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
The one and only. I used to buy the Athlon and Street & Smith books when I was a 3rd grader. I've been following recruiting since I was in elementary school, no lie, so I remembered his name ringing around the city when he was at American. But when I transfered there from Central, I got to see the tape. It did not lie. Freak. Of. Nature.

Yeah, my youngest brother played football at American during the mid80s...played with several kids who went on to play college ball and one of them, Greg Jackson, did quite well in the NFL.
I know about the school quite well.
Nonetheless, go HML Trojans!!!!!

His dad was a hole commit but a freak knee injury ended his career in 12th grade. If Big Ike Jr. has half the talent as his pops, he's gonna be a **** good one. I played ball & graduated from the same school as Big Ike(5 years later). Parade All-American, 6'2", 320, hand-timed 4.6 40. Drew Sapp comparisons before the injury...

So hes not a real FSU legacy, somebody we can get.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So you're saying you know he wants to be here? All on him them. Staff is high on him.
All on him my ***, put a good product on the field and convince him to come, I love the U and if i was a a 4 star croot I'd have my worries about coming here. Not coming to a losing team that doesnt develop their offensive linemen. Hoping DOnaldson has a monster year and we dont lose to the Duke's of the world

All on him my ***, put a good product on the field and convince him to come, I love the U and if i was a a 4 star croot I'd have my worries about coming here. Not coming to a losing team that doesnt develop their offensive linemen. Hoping DOnaldson has a monster year and we dont lose to the Duke's of the world
Got it, so he's not a layup. He's in wait and see mode on the season. This post was worthless.

Got it, so he's not a layup. He's in wait and see mode on the season. This post was worthless.
Let me break it down for you, it's really hard to **** up a lay up, Layups arent 100% you can still miss, but if you miss one you should be ashamed of yourself. If you cant finish a lay up in traffic (SEC) with a a wide open lane to the rim you dont belong in the big leagues. That is how i feel about his crootment. It seems your confusing a lay up for a 100% basket

Advertisement
Back