Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
A close friend of mine is on the South Carolina staff so I’m only reiterating what they believe on their end.

If you don’t think that’s credible then oh well.

Advertisement
A close friend of mine is on the South Carolina staff so I’m only reiterating what they believe on their end.

We’ve had many people on our staff with friends on this board as well as family members “close to the situation” that have felt confident that dudes are “locks” and that other schools have “too much ground to make up” as well. A lot of those things didn’t turn out so well. Not saying you or your friend are wrong but until the ink is dry nobody knows.

Advertisement
How good is this kid? Is he a plug and play day one starter at one of the tackle spots?

Hes not sticking to South Carolina is hes taking visits with both parents this soon. Maybe he doesnt end up here but tell your friend to get off his high horse.

Advertisement
How good is this kid? Is he a plug and play day one starter at one of the tackle spots?
Not sure but he looks great physically and how you want your lineman to look. I definitely Like this oline group in 2020 better than the 2019 crop. Evan neal is still by far the best prospect but this class is deeper with more high end options. Really like some of the lineman like obviously rivers , walker and dumerville. You can throw Jonathan Dennis in the next group and also a mirabal the other lineman at south Dade who’s 6’6 315 which is great size for a lineman. Looks like he already has uga and FSU offers

Curious what this kid measurables are. Read somewhere that Barry likes smaller guys with quicks that he can build up not big maulers that he has to slim down.

Advertisement
Curious what this kid measurables are. Read somewhere that Barry likes smaller guys with quicks that he can build up not big maulers that he has to slim down.
Recently measured in at 6’4 280 at the Under Armour camp last week. Before that, last season he was at 6’4 245 so he’s put on a lot of good weight

First he is a layup. But then he is in wait and see mode because he needs to make sure we are good. Meanwhile, committed to a trash USCe team with a coach on the hot seat. Gotta love south florida divas.

We still have a decent chance to get him but I wouldn't have my pick on us until we make up a lot of ground. SCar is pushing the "we believed in you 1st and before anyone else saw anything in you" and it's actually working so far.

Long way home for those gamecocks...It ain't just UM, everyone gonna be on this kid.

I have a hard time seeing us land Walker.

Had we been on him early I think we would have had him committed but Searles really dropped the ball and this is going to be a UF/SCar race with us on the outside looking in.

We still have a decent chance to get him but I wouldn't have my pick on us until we make up a lot of ground. SCar is pushing the "we believed in you 1st and before anyone else saw anything in you" and it's actually working so far.

Yeah we believed in a lot of South florida kids first how did that work out for us?

Also manny can easily combat this lamo pitch by saying he only has been the HC for 2 months, so he couldn’t have offered really any sooner.

Advertisement
Back