Isaiah Walker

At least a decade.

COOK.0.gif

Great, great player, but was far from unstoppable the one game he didn't have against NoD.

Advertisement
He destroyed us 3 years in a row, we just gotta take the L on that one

Dalvin single handedly beat us all three years he was there. There is no doubt he was probably one of the biggest Cane killers in my lifetime. Game winning TD in 14. 222 yards and 3 TD in 2015. 150 yards and a TD in 2016. I knew we would win in 2017 just because they didn’t have him

Advertisement
So why does he only show up when we lose a recruit or lose a game ? He's MIA in threads where anything is positive just sayin...

Smh, so u mad I was right about Walker? I tell it like it is y’all tell It how it could be. If this visit doesn’t tell u he wants to be a cane I dont know what to tell u. At the same time he ain’t stupid.. canes look like **** or he doesn’t like the vibe that’s on the coaches and the program, there’s only so many duke Johnson’s and deejay dallas’s That are coming to Miami regardless

Smh, so u mad I was right about Walker? I tell it like it is y’all tell It how it could be. If this visit doesn’t tell u he wants to be a cane I dont know what to tell u. At the same time he ain’t stupid.. canes look like **** or he doesn’t like the vibe that’s on the coaches and the program, there’s only so many duke Johnson’s and deejay dallas’s That are coming to Miami regardless
u sound stupid if you don't think recruits are not feeling the vibe with the new coaching change. South Carolina looks like **** to, so wats ur point.

Advertisement

Im not mad at you and I do think you bring some good info but just find it ironic you show up when something negative is happening and never when something positive is

No one is mad...you suspect AF and this dude just pointing out the obvious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
u sound stupid if you don't think recruits are not feeling the vibe with the new coaching change. South Carolina looks like **** to, so wats ur point.

This is something that I always don't understand. Sure, we're trying to get back to an elite level like we were in the early 2000s. But we can't keep using that we've been mediocre compared to what our standard is for the last decade; whereas in this case we're dealing with South Carolina which really has never been truly elite in its program history that I can remember. But of course, in vern's eyes, we're the worst Power 5 program in the country.

Im not mad at you and I do think you bring some good info but just find it ironic you show up when something negative is happening and never when something positive is

That's because he's a Noles fan. Of course he's not going to show up when something positive happens.

Advertisement
Back