Isaiah Walker

First he is a layup. But then he is in wait and see mode because he needs to make sure we are good. Meanwhile, committed to a trash USCe team with a coach on the hot seat. Gotta love south florida divas.
LOL did you see us last year? IF USCe was trash what would you call us? Did any of the olineman impress you last year? Only divas on here are fans like you.

Advertisement
LOL did you see us last year? IF USCe was trash what would you call us? Did any of the olineman impress you last year? Only divas on here are fans like you.

I dont think anyone said we werent anything other than bad (although still better than your Noles) last year. But SC got absolutely destroyed by UVA, so why the **** would a Miami 4* OL want to go there? It's not like were comparing us with UGA or Bama.

I dont think anyone said we werent anything other than bad (although still better than your Noles) last year. But SC got absolutely destroyed by UVA, so why the **** would a Miami 4* OL want to go there? It's not like were comparing us with UGA or Bama.
and we got destroyed by Wisconsin...1st Major D1 school to show him crazy love and give him a scholly, you know hes not ending up at South Carolina so stop it.

We were both 7-6. We were both trash. Sorry bro ur the one talking in circles here. Dont tell me hes in wait in see mode while hes committed to a school who finished with the exact same record and the coach is likely not gonna last another season. Hope your boy does whats best for him and hopefully he comes here. But spare us the bull****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who is this Blackvern, and why does he post here if he’s a Florida State fan?
he's a troll. he works in a dade county school. he went to and loves FSU. he has a LOT of free time and enjoys trolling negative Miami fans. I haven't looked, but he's so hard up for attention, that I'm sure he's bumped this thread at LEAST 20 times lol. he is what he is... nolevern
it's a free site and stupid people bring him joy. nothing to see here. ( I checked, nolevern 10 posts lmao)

The one and only. I used to buy the Athlon and Street & Smith books when I was a 3rd grader. I've been following recruiting since I was in elementary school, no lie, so I remembered his name ringing around the city when he was at American. But when I transfered there from Central, I got to see the tape. It did not lie. Freak. Of. Nature.
Does anyone else want to sit down with this guy, smoke 11 cigars and just let him hold court for hours? I used to devour The Hockey News in grade school, you were reading about recruiting in Athlon. Tremendous work.

Advertisement
All on him my ***, put a good product on the field and convince him to come, I love the U and if i was a a 4 star croot I'd have my worries about coming here. Not coming to a losing team that doesnt develop their offensive linemen. Hoping DOnaldson has a monster year and we dont lose to the Duke's of the world
facts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back