Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
Oh ok to all you fans at the school I’m committed to, I’m not going anywhere but I’m still open. What sounds more messed up? That or what Washington supposedly said that he’s FSU is leading after recommitting to Miami a short time ago.

we talk about generation gaps and how it effects music, ***, politics and fashion.
I had no idea there was an honor gap or a code gap.

Advertisement
If we don't get him for 2020 we will never be back. That is all. He is a no nonsense, no drama type of player that we should get. If he doesnt come here we simply cant croot worth a dam
No no sense and no drama? Visiting Miami multiple times, spring game attendance, claims he solid to SC but still open. Hit the nail on the head

Advertisement
I'm not sure what changed Dumervil mind about staying in state for college but I know he was begging for an offer from the previous staff.. I'm talking about Kul/Searles. He thought he was a DT at the time and played minimal varsity

I'm not sure what changed Dumervil mind about staying in state for college but I know he was begging for an offer from the previous staff.. I'm talking about Kul/Searles. He thought he was a DT at the time and played minimal varsity
Receiving a Canes offer means you are on the map. Then the Bag Dawgs, err Big Dawgs come a calling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back