Isaiah Walker

As you all know by now I tell yall WHAT I CAN... just be positive. Kids can be sensitive

If you are inferring that :insert kid: is coming to this website or ANY website and is that butthurt by commentary it effects their real life decision making processes because some random internet jackass says something I 100% do not want that kid anywhere near my program.

Advertisement
If you are inferring that :insert kid: is coming to this website or ANY website and is that butthurt by commentary it effects their real life decision making processes because some random internet jackass says something I 100% do not want that kid anywhere near my program.
For once yall really need to drop this act. If you cant put yourself into the shoes of any kid or family member who doesnt want to just have a bunch of random fans **** all over them or their family than I dont know what to tell u. It's not a way to represent a fanbase or yourselfs adequately. Is ****ting all over the biggest decision a child has to make really that important? Cause most of these kids and their people are affected by this to some extent. Far more importantly than how they'll view it is the impression it gives off for us.

For once yall really need to drop this act. If you cant put yourself into the shoes of any kid or family member who doesnt want to just have a bunch of random fans **** all over them or their family than u got issues. It's not a way to represent a fanbase or yourselfs adequately. Is ****ting all over the biggest decision a child has to make really that important to you? Cause most of these kids and their people are affected by this to some extent.

Then they are mental midgets who will not amount to much.

If they get upset about a RANDOM HANDLE not even a REAL PERSON online blessings sent.

Pussification of America is amazing.

If they get upset about a RANDOM HANDLE not even a REAL PERSON online blessings sent.

That's reality. People can be sensitive. Why would we want to represent ourselves as ********. If pussification represents America so adequately is the only alternative they should be pieces of ****? I understand your point. Personally I wouldnt give a **** what some random dude had to say. However I've had some sad conversations mainly with kids parents relating to the way kids are talked about and viewed. If your name was relevant to others would you want to hear people that dont even know you simply **** all over you as a person? Rather than care how they view things why cant we simply worry about carrying ourselves with class...

Advertisement
That's reality. People can be sensitive. Why would we want to represent ourselves as ********. If pussification represents America so adequately is the only alternative they should be pieces of ****? I understand your point. Personally I wouldnt give a **** what some random dude had to say. However I've had some sad conversations mainly with kids parents relating to the way kids are talked about and viewed. If your name was relevant to others would you want to hear people that dont even know you simply **** all over you as a person? Rather than care how they view things why cant we simply worry about carrying ourselves with class...

People suck.

Accept that fact and move on. Haters are haters. Haters will ALWAYS exist. If some random ******* online who has ZERO impact on my life in a real sense has something bad to say about me more power to them.

Lemme ask you this. What "normal", well adjusted human being ever goes out and treats someone poorly just because? Not a single one. Insecure, unstable morons do that.

Teach your kids (not you Im saying in general) that there are ******** out there. They exist. They will always exist. Life isnt a safe bubble of love and tenderness. People want to act like internet bullies have all the power. Unplug and move on it is really that simple. Back in 2010 I noticed facebook was having a negative net impact on my life. I unplugged and moved on. Self empowerment is a beautiful thing.

Like I said. Pussification of America.

Advertisement
The probably is you have fans from other schools who get troll accounts and bash kids and their families acting like Miami fans and it makes us look bad. I would hope somebody can point this out to families.

Heck, somebody has a gator troll account where the guys acts like a racist hillbilly and I chuckle every time I see it

People suck.

Accept that fact and move on. Haters are haters. Haters will ALWAYS exist. If some random ******* online who has ZERO impact on my life in a real sense has something bad to say about me more power to them.

Lemme ask you this. What "normal", well adjusted human being ever goes out and treats someone poorly just because? Not a single one. Insecure, unstable morons do that.

Teach your kids (not you Im saying in general) that there are ******** out there. They exist. They will always exist. Life isnt a safe bubble of love and tenderness. People want to act like internet bullies have all the power. Unplug and move on it is really that simple. Back in 2010 I noticed facebook was having a negative net impact on my life. I unplugged and moved on. Self empowerment is a beautiful thing.

Like I said. Pussification of America.

I understand what you are saying but you are missing the point. Dee said he spoke with mainly kids parents who get upset. A kid can learn there are a$$holes out there and not be impacted, a parent can teach them that, but if you have a child, and random "fans" are ****ting on your child, you are going to feel some type of way. Why would you want your kid to go to a place where people are being vile towards him?

Thats the point and side note, mods can we fix the **** title of the thread to spell the kids name correctly??

I understand what you are saying but you are missing the point. Dee said he spoke with mainly kids parents who get upset. A kid can learn there are a$$holes out there and not be impacted, a parent can teach them that, but if you have a child, and random "fans" are ****ting on your child, you are going to feel some type of way. Why would you want your kid to go to a place where people are being vile towards him?

Thats the point and side note, mods can we fix the **** title of the thread to spell the kids name correctly??
Weak people exist too. Such is life.

Advertisement

Dee saying a fan base is a variable for our chances with this kid, then you call him a mental midget in the next post. If you act like this on message board it makes me think you are softer then charmin, or a troll. Either way STFU and if your a good little boy I will buy you a happy meal at the next home game.

Dee saying a fan base is a variable for our chances with this kid, then you call him a mental midget in the next post. If you act like this on message board it makes me think you are softer then charmin, or a troll. Either way STFU and if your a good little boy I will buy you a happy meal at the next home game.

I grew up in Lauderhill my friend spare me the bull**** and yes if the fanbase affects a kid that much and he chooses to go to an SEC school of all places? Good ole boy? Have you BEEN to South Carolina? GTFOH lmfao.

Irony you calling me a good ole boy with that juxtaposition Jesus Christ.

I see the wagons are circling for team pampers this morning.

"You cant fix stupid."

I grew up in Lauderhill my friend spare me the bull**** and yes if the fanbase affects a kid that much and he chooses to go to an SEC school of all places? Good ole boy? Have you BEEN to South Carolina? GTFOH lmfao.

Irony you calling me a good ole boy with that juxtaposition Jesus Christ.

I see the wagons are circling for team pampers this morning.

"You cant fix stupid."

Assuming will get in you in trouble bro. I grew up in Charleston and graduated from the University of South Carolina. “Can’t fix ignorance”. It is a college town with just as many benefits as any of the other SEC schools(Beautiful Women, bags, players are worshipped, etc). I actually ran into Blake Mitchell at folly beach this past weekend. But all they is beside the point.

One of like 5 actual insiders on this board said the kids parents don’t want to see their son disrespected and next post you are talking trash. You have to understand kids now a days or you won’t get the recruits. Thank god there are not people like you on Miami’s staff. Dee saying that doesn’t make anyone weak, you have to play the game or have 0% chance to win. Your reactions makes you sound like a simple minded moron.

Advertisement
Assuming will get in you in trouble bro. I grew up in Charleston and graduated from the University of South Carolina. “Can’t fix ignorance”. It is a college town with just as many benefits as any of the other SEC schools(Beautiful Women, bags, players are worshipped, etc). I actually ran into Blake Mitchell at folly beach this past weekend. But all they is beside the point.

One of like 5 actual insiders on this board said the kids parents don’t want to see their son disrespected and next post you are talking trash. You have to understand kids now a days or you won’t get the recruits. Thank god there are not people like you on Miami’s staff. Dee saying that doesn’t make anyone weak, you have to play the game or have 0% chance to win. Your reactions makes you sound like a simple minded moron.

It absolutely is weak, maybe you are too? Who knows. I know I dont go on twitter because I dont have it. I have zero desire to lambast 18 year old kids via social media. My point which you and everyone else is missing is that there are ******** out there who will. If you cant take the heat step out of the kitchen.

As far as your position on SC Ive never been in a more racist state. Ive been to Columbus and stayed in Charleston enough to see all I need to see. Great city, amazing food but the good ole boy racist bull**** is prevalent.

You seem to think Walker committed to USCe and what he wont hear anything from those fans if he misses a block? Really? Come on man....this is comical.

Toughen up or get off social media the world aint nice.

It absolutely is weak, maybe you are too? Who knows. I know I dont go on twitter because I dont have it. I have zero desire to lambast 18 year old kids via social media. My point which you and everyone else is missing is that there are ******** out there who will. If you cant take the heat step out of the kitchen.

As far as your position on SC Ive never been in a more racist state. Ive been to Columbus and stayed in Charleston enough to see all I need to see. Great city, amazing food but the good ole boy racist bull**** is prevalent.

You seem to think Walker committed to USCe and what he wont hear anything from those fans if he misses a block? Really? Come on man....this is comical.

It sounds like you are that ******* for the Miami Hurricanes fan base. Acting like a tuff guy doesn’t get you anywhere on a message board.

You call the kid a mental midget, yet you are saying everyone from South Carolina is the “Good ole boys”. Why are you making this racial now? The world is not black and white like your making it out to be. It’s people like you trying to hold on to how things were 30 plus years ago that give certain areas bad names. There is racist people in every state including Florida. Your assuming mentality is played out man.

The football team used to hang out at village idiot in five points most weekends and they were treated like royalty. Never had to pay for drinks, girls throwing themselves at these guys and I can promise it didn’t matter your skin color.

My point for a third time now was that this kid is a great player at a huge position of need. We have someone say don’t bad mouth him then your trying to be internet tuff guy, “if you don’t think like me then you must be weak”. Quit insulting the kid if it hurts our chances of landing him. If you don’t want him your an idiot because we desperately need quality olineman if we ever want to win a natty again. You made your point but your close minded old school thinking just makes you look dumb.

Last edited:

Keyboard warrior:selfie-lol: :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Advertisement
Back