Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
It sounds like you are that ******* for the Miami Hurricanes fan base. Acting like a tuff guy doesn’t get you anywhere on a message board.

You call the kid a mental midget, yet you are saying everyone from South Carolina is the “Good ole boys”. Why are you making this racial now? The world is not black and white like your making it out to be. It’s people like you trying to hold on to how things were 30 plus years ago that give certain areas bad names. There is racist people in every state including Florida. Your assuming mentality is played out man.

The football team used hang out at village idiot in five power most weekends and they were treated like royalty. Never had to pay for drinks, girls throwing themselves at these guys and I can promise it didn’t matter your skin color.

My point for a third time now was that this kid is a great player at a huge position of need. We have someone say don’t bad mouth him then your trying to be internet tuff guy, if you don’t think like me then you must be weak. Quit insulting the kid if it hurts our chances of landing him. If you don’t want him your an idiot because we desperately need quality olineman is we ever want to win a natty again. You made the your point but you close minded old school thinking just makes you look dumb.

Couple points because you are having issues and attempting to do the internet two step:

I never said anything about Walker. I have no issue with the young man, his family, friends or family pets. I said I do not want players who are influenced by random internet trolls to the point it affects major life decisions. How you and others cannot grasp this is baffling.

I will go down the rabbit hole for you because you cannot grasp a simple concept. I'm not going to agree with you. You can white knight this topic all you want but if a kid or ANYONE gets mad because someone named "Croqueta305KingIbis" talks random **** online to the point they do not want to play for :insert school: they are mentally weak. They just are. Point blank period.

I’m done bro. I just hope we can somehow land the kid. But I did want to give insight that USC is not as crappy as some make it to be. I was also there during the spurrier years so it may be a little bit different under muschamp.
we overplay that card all the time. its a college town. a lot of kids like college towns.

That's reality. People can be sensitive. Why would we want to represent ourselves as ********. If pussification represents America so adequately is the only alternative they should be pieces of ****? I understand your point. Personally I wouldnt give a **** what some random dude had to say. However I've had some sad conversations mainly with kids parents relating to the way kids are talked about and viewed. If your name was relevant to others would you want to hear people that dont even know you simply **** all over you as a person? Rather than care how they view things why cant we simply worry about carrying ourselves with class...

Pot meet kettle.

They wouldn't be talked about as much (by so fanbases) if they didn't troll and act like divas.

Expect message board handles to act like class when they aren't acting like class.

Not directed specifically at Walker, just your statement in general.

Advertisement
As you all know by now I tell yall WHAT I CAN... just be positive. Kids can be sensitive

It comes down to this board being monitored poorly by administrators when they know full well that kids and their families read these boards. You would think they would clean it up some but I guess they are afraid of making posters mad.

we overplay that card all the time. its a college town. a lot of kids like college towns.

This can’t be said enough. The U is great and Miami is amazing but when you are 17-21 you aren’t exactly rolling with the kind of money to truly do Miami right. Not every prospect is looking for what Miami offers or a small school close to or in a big city. When you are young any college town with tens of thousands of young women and partying is fun.

I visited Miami and the U campus 10 years ago shortly after I graduated University for 3 days before backpacking in South America. The 3 days in Miami were more than the rest of the trip cost. At the time the campus was underwhelming even compared to the small school I went to and the city was fun but insanely expensive. The one thing that definitely held true was a “bad” weather day in Miami is basically summer where I come from.

Not everyone is coming to the U, the staff should identify early when they are chasing ghosts. In this case I think Walker wants to be in Miami - if the price is right (which it won’t be).

This can’t be said enough. The U is great and Miami is amazing but when you are 17-21 you aren’t exactly rolling with the kind of money to truly do Miami right. Not every prospect is looking for what Miami offers or a small school close to or in a big city. When you are young any college town with tens of thousands of young women and partying is fun.

I visited Miami and the U campus 10 years ago shortly after I graduated University for 3 days before backpacking in South America. The 3 days in Miami were more than the rest of the trip cost. At the time the campus was underwhelming even compared to the small school I went to and the city was fun but insanely expensive. The one thing that definitely held true was a “bad” weather day in Miami is basically summer where I come from.

Not everyone is coming to the U, the staff should identify early when they are chasing ghosts. In this case I think Walker wants to be in Miami - if the price is right (which it won’t be).
I’ve always wondered if we don’t get some recruits sometimes off of the fact of how small Miami is campus and student population wise . Everybody talks about how’s beautiful Miami is but nobody talks about that . Some kids just don’t want to go to a small private school . I lived on Ohio State campus and it makes Miami look like a community college size wise . A lot of these schools are like 4 times the size of Miami . Every kid is different but I know a lot recruits fall in love with the college town life and you can’t blame em

Advertisement
I’ve always wondered if we don’t get some recruits sometimes off of the fact of how small Miami is campus and student population wise . Everybody talks about how’s beautiful Miami is but nobody talks about that . Some kids just don’t want to go to a small private school . I lived on Ohio State campus and it makes Miami look like a community college size wise . A lot of these schools are like 4 times the size of Miami . Every kid is different but I know a lot recruits fall in love with the college town life and you can’t blame em

for a college kid, college towns are fun as ****. they get boring by the end (but i suspect athletes have it better considering theyre the BMOCs). no one is telling these kids that they have to live in gainesville, tally, or athens forever. UM was great, but it is a diff experience and part of what you dont get is the college town feel. part of what made thursdays in the grove fun was that it would be a ton of UM kids there so youd see the same kids youd see around campus there and got that college feel

It absolutely is weak, maybe you are too? Who knows. I know I dont go on twitter because I dont have it. I have zero desire to lambast 18 year old kids via social media. My point which you and everyone else is missing is that there are ******** out there who will. If you cant take the heat step out of the kitchen.

As far as your position on SC Ive never been in a more racist state. Ive been to Columbus and stayed in Charleston enough to see all I need to see. Great city, amazing food but the good ole boy racist bull**** is prevalent.

You seem to think Walker committed to USCe and what he wont hear anything from those fans if he misses a block? Really? Come on man....this is comical.

Toughen up or get off social media the world aint nice.
Mississippi vanished off the map?

Then they are mental midgets who will not amount to much.

If they get upset about a RANDOM HANDLE not even a REAL PERSON online blessings sent.

Pussification of America is amazing.
You should go tell him he's a mental midget. Impart your significant wisdom upon him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Different strokes for different folks. I went to a public university about the same size as Miami. I've also visited friends at schools 2-3 times larger. To me, there isn't much difference. Just more people. I don't know any kid in his right mind thinks a larger classroom of students is better. It's not.

Obviously, at a campus of 30k - 40k students, there will be more women, etc. However, the reality is that most universities are not that diverse. Case in point. Historically black colleges such as FAMU, Howard, and Bethune Cookman have a more diverse student population. So, going to a big school is just more Jane Does. I know 1st hand. My university was 95% caucasian. Nothing against caucasian women (dated plenty in my day), but l like other flavors to. Miami offers the smaller school feel with the backdrop of the big city with all the flavors Miami has to offer on and off campus. You can lose mind in the city or just chill on campus. I only wish I had the opportunity to attend Miami.

Having attended NYU for graduate school and worked in NYC, a big city offers something different. It's not for everyone, but I loved it.

So, guys that live in or near Miami may want to go to a college town which I could understand if you lived here your whole life. For many others, especially OOS student athletes, Miami is very attractive to them. Kids just need to find a place that fits.

Last edited:
Couple points because you are having issues and attempting to do the internet two step:

I never said anything about Walker. I have no issue with the young man, his family, friends or family pets. I said I do not want players who are influenced by random internet trolls to the point it affects major life decisions. How you and others cannot grasp this is baffling.

I will go down the rabbit hole for you because you cannot grasp a simple concept. I'm not going to agree with you. You can white knight this topic all you want but if a kid or ANYONE gets mad because someone named "Croqueta305KingIbis" talks random **** online to the point they do not want to play for :insert school: they are mentally weak. They just are. Point blank period.
Brother it's not that serious. You made your point. You obviously dont care what anyone has to say about the topic. It's not a good reflection of you at this point but that's ur choice. But everyone going back and forth simply makes it look worse... have a great day and I'm sorry I brought it up.

Advertisement
Back