Isaiah Walker

Just keep applying pressure & we should get this flip.

I said this over a month ago, but we really should have Flowers & Duke talk to this kid to help him realize that the best place for him is The U.

Coach Barry can mold this kid into a true LT & get him developed for the league.

Advertisement
Just keep applying pressure & we should get this flip.

I said this over a month ago, but we really should have Flowers & Duke talk to this kid to help him realize that the best place for him is The U.

Coach Barry can mold this kid into a true LT & get him developed for the league.
Exactly, let’s keep chipping away. He’s not staying with South Carolina at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
I laughed....

I knew Walker was a well read cat, but I didn’t know HOW well read he was until this.

That outfit is almost a dead ringer for the WW2-era character Martina Van Burgen, from a book that eventually became the 70s British series Knight Night. The show was actually part of the inspiration for Man in the High Castle, but it looked at a lesser German victory in WW2, where the US gets knocked out at Pearl Harbor and loses all trade power once the UK surrenders.

Van Burgen’s character is a double agent based in Miami, secretly working for the weakened US government despite being of German descent. The kicker? Her code name was Hurricane.

Walker has levels, mang.

I have no idea what it means. I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself.

I knew Walker was a well read cat, but I didn’t know HOW well read he was until this.

That outfit is almost a dead ringer for the WW2-era character Martina Van Burgen, from a book that eventually became the 70s British series Knight Night. The show was actually part of the inspiration for Man in the High Castle, but it looked at a lesser German victory in WW2, where the US gets knocked out at Pearl Harbor and loses all trade power once the UK surrenders.

Van Burgen’s character is a double agent based in Miami, secretly working for the weakened US government despite being of German descent. The kicker? Her code name was Hurricane.

Walker has levels, mang.

It was spelled Bergen, not Burgen. I know the story well.

Some of us old-time Miamians had dealings with her.

Advertisement
Monolo and company need to find a way to close the kid even if that means Flowers and Duke influence combined with hometown allegiance

Advertisement

Walker has levels, mang.

ho-lee-**** if true

[/QUOTE="itsacanething, post: 4035429, member: 2532"]
we overplay that card all the time. its a college town. a lot of kids like college towns.
[/QUOTE]
Just a quick note, Columbia is not a college town lol.

Advertisement
Back