Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
Last 4 seasons:

Miami 34-18
S Carolina 25-26

Which degree is better? LOL

Miami or Columbia. Again LOL
By no means am I comparing Miami to Columbia, but I'm quite certain you haven't had a night in 5 point... one to remember or try to remember rather lol

I just don't understand this recruitment. It's one of the wierdest recruitments I've seen in a long time. Walker is a Elite O-Line recruit who everyone in the country wants. He's born in raised in south Florida but chooses to go to South Carolina? I can understand if he was going to Georgia, Clemson,Bama and etc but he's choosing a 2nd tier SEC program. It can't be a money thing either because he can get that from the top SEC Schools

Ehh....I guess I’m in the minority here. If he signs with USCe , then I respect the kid for sticking to his word. They offered him before we did. He committed to them. He’s got other choices so maybe he’s just a man of his word. I wish jobe, Henderson, and others that flipped on us had kept their word..

They had to find the baddest chick in Columbia to pull this off. Only reasonable explanation.

Columbia is pretty miserable city. Inexplicably hot without the benefit of an ocean/beach.

Advertisement
Sour
I just don't understand this recruitment. It's one of the wierdest recruitments I've seen in a long time. Walker is a Elite O-Line recruit who everyone in the country wants. He's born in raised in south Florida but chooses to go to South Carolina? I can understand if he was going to Georgia, Clemson,Bama and etc but he's choosing a 2nd tier SEC program. It can't be a money thing either because he can get that from the top SEC Schools

South Carolina is a redneck **** hole.

It’s a money thing.

USCe is tired of getting worked by instate Clemson. They will start small and pay a couple. They have a couple of elite guys including Walker.

They had to find the baddest chick in Columbia to pull this off. Only reasonable explanation.

Columbia is pretty miserable city. Inexplicably hot without the benefit of an ocean/beach.

051cccfc8a3a6bb485956e3d8effd401c87a21-wm.jpg

It's the $EC bag game my friend.

Go Canes

Its not weird. South carolina was the biggest school who had offered and was going after him at that time. Walker just started getting big offers in january of this year. Even then he has 15 offers and only about 7 of those are from big schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back