Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don’t know how it could be expected to go head to head with the behemoth that is South Carolina football and get this kid. A program with a 32-32 record and that has put out 4 total OL draft picks in the last 5 years. It’s stupid for them NOT to go there. We just have to win more and produce picks. At least that’s what I learned here. Please let this narrative die with this recruitment. It’s just not true.

We all keep saying he’s not going there but he’s been committed to the for almost 14 months. If he goes there, I’m sure he will still be an early draft pick but he sure as **** ain’t winning ****. They will be stuck in 7-5 purgatory. Hope he’s just playing them and has legit interest in us.

Advertisement
We all keep saying he’s not going there but he’s been committed to the for almost 14 months. If he goes there, I’m sure he will still be an early draft pick but he sure as **** ain’t winning ****. They will be stuck in 7-5 purgatory. Hope he’s just playing them and has legit interest in us.
They’re not winning 7 games this year. Less

Literally nothing happened, long way to go in this recruitment period.
“We talked about the official visits to other schools and stuff like that. As of right now I’m not taking any other official visits”.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back