Is yearby in a camp

Advertisement
I had read sonewhere that he signed on with the 49ers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't think they signed him. I think they worked him out and didn't offer a contract. I think he's a FA looking for a team.

Advertisement
When is the CFL draft?

CFL Draft is for Canadians. Americans have a big tryout deal. I attended a private workout for a former player of mine for the CFL. The Atl tryout is pretty open as long as you have some form of background. From there, you eventually get a tryout up in Canada. You can only have 20 non-Canadians (QB's don't count v this #) on the roster. 7 players have to be national of the 24 starting on O and D (QB doesn't count).

Even if he has to start out in the CFL, I hope he eventually makes it to the league. He definitely would have benefited by coming back for his senior season, but you can't blame a man for trying to provide for his family. I wish the guy all the best!

Advertisement
Ya don't quit on yo team to wander around da league as a free agent looking to make a team.

Advertisement
there's trying to provide for your family and then there is making smart decisions. the odds of him making a team were not high, no matter what he thought? were they gonna be much better after this year? possibly, but, maybe not. I think he was better coming back and being the number 2 guy and showing more.

Advertisement
The staff benching him for Gus was a huge mistake.

him leaving school early was a huge mistake

Was him leaving early or late going to improve his speed? Its his explosiveness that lacks bad thats y hes a FA.......he wouldnt have benefited at all the staff is big on miami speed its why Gus replaced (even though I dont agree with it)

Hes slow as dirt like real slow

Lot of mutual benefit if he came back. Bad decision. There has to be more to the story on why he left.

And nobody here knows his exact reasons for leaving. We do know he was in the doghouse so what if he had an ultimatum. Enter the draft or find another school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back