Is Urban coming back???

Advertisement
Advertisement
His wife will be banging every Tom **** and Harry out in Cali.

2z59mj.jpg

Advertisement
There's a differential in your comments, though.

I agree, college football is more ENTERTAINING with Urban in it.

But college football generally, and as a force of good, is worse with Urban in it. He has knowingly utilized criminals (as coaches and players) to improve his own winning percentage and paycheck.

F Urban.
So do most other coaches, always has been this way and always will be.

College football is entertaining whether Urban Liar is involved or not.
With him though, you got to keep your pockets zipped, your head on a swivel, your ears tuned, and your devices monitored.

That guy is walking trouble, and we know it.

Methinks he knows it too.....his record speaks for itself.

Advertisement
i dont like him either but im trying to win a title at all costs, even though i know he will never coach here UM doesnt do things like that anymore
I'm with both of you, he's a POS but absolutely an elite recruiter and coach. The Butch ship sailed and we ain't getting Sabag or Dabo. I'd gladly put up with his BS and possible sanctions for a couple titles. Damnit mane, it's been almost 2 decades!

Urban may very well end up at USC. However, L.A. does not seem to fit his personality. He has chosen schools in conservative areas in his previous stops...Bowling Green (Bowling Green, Ohio), Utah (Utah), Florida (Gainesville), Ohio State (Columbus). Columbus is not as conservative as the previous mentioned places, but a transition to a state like California, but more specifically, a city like Los Angeles, seems to be a bit of a leap.

I can see him at Notre Dame, LSU, Bama, etc...before I can see him living in L.A. Obviously, I'm just speculating, but that's my opinion.

Gainesville is not conservative.
fl_2016.png

I still get your point, though. The problem with LA for Urban is not a conservative vs. liberal one, but whether the area has a cult-like following for their college football team. He needs to be at a school where the community, the press, and even local law enforcement will actively conspire to deceive themselves and sweep wrongdoing under the rug, or even actively cover up crime, as long as it helps them win.

Obviously, Miami and LA are similar in that regard. Clemson, Gainesville, Tuscaloosa, Athens, Columbus on the other hand...

I figured he'd go to Notre dame but USC offers alot too. Great tradition and local recruiting base. Easy conference to win when you're on top. Wouldnt surprise me at all.

Also, when will school learn to stop letting urban just ran a muck of their programs. The guy runs a very loose ship and then cut and runs when tough times look like they're coming.

Advertisement
Man, he is truly Urban Liar. The guy has not once but twice retired from National Championship winning programs only to suddenly find the strength to coach at another National Championship winning program. His heart issues are bogus. He just wants to save face when he has down years.

Doesn't matter where he goes. He'll make it better then leave it in a shambles a few years later.

Urban will be coaching again soon. He’s too young to quit. As long as it’s not at FSU then I don’t care.

Advertisement
Back