Is Urban coming back???

Advertisement
Some USC fans said that it's really their AD that is the problem. So basically they're in the same situation we are.

CFB is better when USC is good. They have a few 5 star factories in southern cal just like Miami does in South Florida. I don't think it's a coincidence that Miami and USC happen to be in the two biggest markets in CFB and just so happen to be the quickest schools to be put under investigation by the NCAA.

Some USC fans said that it's really their AD that is the problem. So basically they're in the same situation we are.

CFB is better when USC is good. They have a few 5 star factories in southern cal just like Miami does in South Florida. I don't think it's a coincidence that Miami and USC happen to be in the two biggest markets in CFB and just so happen to be the quickest schools to be put under investigation by the NCAA.

I think most people agree that Urban's next stop is likely USC. I can't see Helton making it another year as HC. Lynn Swann isn't a good AD, but getting Urban would put their football program back on the map. If you have an elite football program, everything else is secondary and it would save Swann's job as an AD.

But you're right, college football was likely at its peak in the early-to-mid 2000's when Miami and USC were dominating in that era.

I think most people agree that Urban's next stop is likely USC. I can't see Helton making it another year as HC. Lynn Swann isn't a good AD, but getting Urban would put their football program back on the map. If you have an elite football program, everything else is secondary and it would save Swann's job as an AD.

But you're right, college football was likely at its peak in the early-to-mid 2000's when Miami and USC were dominating in that era.
I agree, I think Urban will wind up at USC too. He would bring that type of energy that's been missing in the program since Carroll left.

I respect Urbans ability to coach, and but as a man I can't give him any respect.

Advertisement
i hope so.

college football is better with him in it. even if you hate him, better villains make for better entertainment

There's a differential in your comments, though.

I agree, college football is more ENTERTAINING with Urban in it.

But college football generally, and as a force of good, is worse with Urban in it. He has knowingly utilized criminals (as coaches and players) to improve his own winning percentage and paycheck.

F Urban.

Urban may very well end up at USC. However, L.A. does not seem to fit his personality. He has chosen schools in conservative areas in his previous stops...Bowling Green (Bowling Green, Ohio), Utah (Utah), Florida (Gainesville), Ohio State (Columbus). Columbus is not as conservative as the previous mentioned places, but a transition to a state like California, but more specifically, a city like Los Angeles, seems to be a bit of a leap.

I can see him at Notre Dame, LSU, Bama, etc...before I can see him living in L.A. Obviously, I'm just speculating, but that's my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Urban may very well end up at USC. However, L.A. does not seem to fit his personality. He has chosen schools in conservative areas in his previous stops...Bowling Green (Bowling Green, Ohio), Utah (Utah), Florida (Gainesville), Ohio State (Columbus). Columbus is not as conservative as the previous mentioned places, but a transition to a state like California, but more specifically, a city like Los Angeles, seems to be a bit of a leap.

I can see him at Notre Dame, LSU, Bama, etc...before I can see him living in L.A. Obviously, I'm just speculating, but that's my opinion.
The motivating factor for Urban the Liar is the ego boost of the top 4-5 in CFB Coaches in $$$$$$$$.
USC would have to get our their checkbook, and he would jump.
A slow mo jump, but jump nevertheless, as if they twisted his arm............ as he ran to the bank.

Urban's motto is...

SO IF the $$$ call .......Urban will answer the call

Advertisement
Back