Is this the new norm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smart move by him and OSU. He’ll develop more there, than in high school. How can you praise a kid for enrolling a semester early, but not a year? It will work with the elite ones.

If Dr. Doogie Howser was able to complete high school in nine weeks, graduate from Princeton University at age 10, and finish medical school four years later to become the youngest licensed doctor in the country at the age of 14 and make that crazy trauma surgeon bank, then I see no problem with this.

It’s the “I-me-and myself” era. It’s all about me, ***** you. If you can’t keep up with me, get out of my way, cause I’m going places, especially ones that are paved with 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑. See you later losers…or never. I know, I know, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
Of course not, except when he stops playing in college because the NFL is too much to risk to injury. Then he will quit altogether because the stress is too much………but be proud of your success. #quittingisbrave

Advertisement
If Dr. Doogie Howser was able to complete high school in nine weeks, graduate from Princeton University at age 10, and finish medical school four years later to become the youngest licensed doctor in the country at the age of 14 and make that crazy trauma surgeon bank, then I see no problem with this.
But did he ever score 4 touchdowns in a single game for Polk High? I think not.

This will definitely be the norm... for phenomenal players atleast. Why waste a year making your HS $ playing on ESPN?

Hockey players go 'pro' at 16. I know guys who went back and finished high schools years after their hockey careers were over. I don't see a problem!

Advertisement
It’s the “I-me-and myself” era. It’s all about me, ***** you. If you can’t keep up with me, get out of my way, cause I’m going places, especially ones that are paved with 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑. See you later losers…or never. I know, I know, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
I've got a few hugely ambitious colleagues who I won't lift a finger for because you know the second a better opportunity comes along they'll be off like a rocket.

I can't work with those people - there's more to life than money / power. On the flip side I'll go the extra mile for colleagues that are trying to get the job done well.

I'd **** in this kid's coffee if he was my teammate.

This will definitely be the norm... for phenomenal players atleast. Why waste a year making your HS $ playing on ESPN?

Hockey players go 'pro' at 16. I know guys who went back and finished high schools years after their hockey careers were over. I don't see a problem!
For phenomenal players that go to the rich schools.

Advertisement
Unless you are an all world QB there’s probably not a ton of guys who’ll be able to do this. Take the DL who was the top prospect last year, no chance he’d be able to.

USC had a kid QB work to graduate from HS a year early. He was from the same Louisiana high school as Brock Berlin.

John David Booty. Was okay, two year starter. Followed Palmer and Leinhart.

@Rellyrell ? Remember him?

Advertisement
Back