Is this the new norm

LouCane78

Freshman
BA101379-C312-4158-BF1E-9E9BDDD01A3D.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I get people saying good for him get his but…

there is no I in Team was a saying for a reason and this path may be good for select individuals but not the balance as a whole.

could be wrong it wouldn’t be the first time

If seven figure NIL offers were out there for my turning senior in high school kid, I'd tell him to sign them...take the money, enroll in school (his college of choice) and continue on with life.

He would be just like all other kids, in need guidance and help and support along the way, except he would have 7 figures in his bank account.

Advertisement
I get people saying good for him get his but…

there is no I in Team was a saying for a reason and this path may be good for select individuals but not the balance as a whole.

could be wrong it wouldn’t be the first time
Unless you can blame Covid and sit on your sofa all season while your team struggles.

If Ohio State wants to waste a scholarship on a kid that won’t see the field at age 17, that’s on them.

Advertisement
It’s the “I-me-and myself” era. It’s all about me, ***** you. If you can’t keep up with me, get out of my way, cause I’m going places, especially ones that are paved with 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑. See you later losers…or never. I know, I know, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Advertisement
Back