Is there any coach that could win championships at Miami?

Advertisement
Ah, see, you have to learn from history. Brady Hoke went to Michigan and immediately went 11-2. Great hire from G5, right? Satterfield, right? How did Brady Hoke turn out?

Satterfield going 4-3 at a program that has won 8+ games in five of the last six years isn't "remarkable".
Lol nice try. No he was a terrible hire. His record BEFORE going to Michigan was nothing to write home about. He was under .500 as a coach before Michigan. Satterfield actually won his conference 3 years straight before getting the Louisville job and before Louisville had a win percentage of around 70%. Completely different set of facts and circumstances.

Lol nice try. No he was a terrible hire. His record BEFORE going to Michigan was nothing to write home about. He was under .500 as a coach before Michigan. Satterfield actually won his conference 3 years straight before getting the Louisville job and before Louisville had a win percentage of around 70%. Completely different set of facts and circumstances.

Of course it is, because you say so. Diaz at 3-4 is the worst coach in P5 history, while Satterfield at 4-3 is remarkable, despite the fact that Louisville was in better shape than Miami.

Of course it is, because you say so. Diaz at 3-4 is the worst coach in P5 history, while Satterfield at 4-3 is remarkable, despite the fact that Louisville was in better shape than Miami.
I don't know how anyone can dispute Brady Hoke being a terrible hire. I dont even think you are disputing that so I really don't get your initial sentence and how that is even relevant to the discussion.

Did you actually say Louisville was in better shape than Miami lol. Also, don't move the goal post. I haven't said anything about Diaz being the worst coach in P5 history. I can think of a lot of coaches who were worse than Diaz. Could you please elaborate on how Louisville was in better shape?

Advertisement
It won’t matter until the BoT decides to get serious about football, terminates Blake James, and brings in a competent AD with some credibility who can bring in a solid coach and give him some resources for a staff.

Whoever the next coach is should hopefully have a decent staff already with the ability to upgrade.

I don't know how anyone can dispute Brady Hoke being a terrible hire. I dont even think you are disputing that so I really don't get your initial sentence and how that is even relevant to the discussion.

Did you actually say Louisville was in better shape than Miami lol. Also, don't move the goal post. I haven't said anything about Diaz being the worst coach in P5 history. I can think of a lot of coaches who were worse than Diaz. Could you please elaborate on how Louisville was in better shape?
Faust sucked ***.

If Manny was fired today and we replaced him with the best coach in America, it'd take him at least 6 years to win a national championship.

See you in 2025 everybody.
With a greater recruiter and solid staff it would be less than 6 years. Manny has a terrible staff and is a terrible recruiter.

Advertisement
Satterfield????? He's 4-3. How in the world was that your example?

Urban Meyer went to Utah and went 12-0, winning a BCS bowl. He wasn't some obscure guy competing in the Sun Belt.
Satterfield is a good fb coach. If he beats us that will be second guy from Mario's tree that beats us.

Naw bro; he went from FCS to G5. Took a FCS school to their 1st playoffs in many years, 1st yr. Took a folded UAB program and improved them every year until winning the conference & bowl game in yr 3.

He’s a HS coaching legend as well. From Alamaba, went to school up North. He’s tracking like Urban is (not saying he’s Urban).

I think he would be a great hire. His players DO run through walls for him.

If not him, then Rhuel from Baylor.

Matt Rhule is a name that I’ve been thinking about lately as well. Guy who gets the most out of lower rated recruits on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement

Name coaches who have ever been worse than Diaz.

Well we have the money to pay top dollar but would rather claim we don’t.. gonna take some amazing luck mixed with a purely good set of recruiters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back