Is Marcus Forston really declaring?

He was playing well in Randy's last year. He was one of the few guys on the team that competed in the Sun Bowl

This is not Golden kicking him out. You guys are insane. Its just a retarded decision

Advertisement
I really want every member of MiamiNorthEntitlement off the team. The school should be black balled from the university.

Advertisement
He was playing well in Randy's last year. He was one of the few guys on the team that competed in the Sun Bowl

This is not Golden kicking him out. You guys are insane. Its just a retarded decision

That's a pretty low standard for the #1 DT in the country coming out of high school, but I do agree with your second part. No way Golden wants him to leave.

I really want every member of MiamiNorthEntitlement off the team. The school should be black balled from the university.

This is really all that needs to be said...while a couple of those guys were productive that 2008 class set this program back years.

Advertisement
I agree D$. Vernon has potential to light it up for us next season. We need him the most on D and BWash on O.

Advertisement
Back