Is Marcus Forston really declaring?

C ya if true. Won't be missed. Might be ag's call. H's been the most overrated guy on our roster the pas three years. I got into it with people on grassy last summer before this year for saying he sucked. People were projecting him as a first round talent. Guy's nothing of the sort.

70% of our internet fanbase claim 1st rounders and Pro Bowls for every other kid that signs.

He had the kind of Freshman season that validated those claims, then he stopped working it seems and has been medicore and injured ever since.

Really? J12 had a good freshman year, did his play warrant that early claim as well? I look at that kid from Clemson, Sammy Watkins. Having an incredible year. But I would still hold my opinion until he can follow it up before I start making proclamations of pro bowls.

I don't think Jacory had the arm strength for many of us to consider him a first round talent, heisman candidate after the start of his sophmore year, absolutely.

I will go on record right now and tell you that Sammy Watkins will be a high first round pick after another 2 years at Clemson.

Advertisement
LMFAO. If true, it's fine with me. Free up another roster spot for a hungry freshman that actually wants to work.

If he leaves, I firmly believe he will go down as one of the all time busts here.

Yeah there have been tons of guys who haven't lived up to expectations and Marcus has actually had a few decent games in his career, but this dude was supposed to be the TRUTH. It's not like a QB who just couldn't make the transition either. You're a big nasty dude that's supposed to jam up the middle of the field. No rocket science there.

He's been soft, slow, and injured. Shocking to be honest.

If he leaves, I firmly believe he will go down as one of the all time busts here.

Yeah there have been tons of guys who haven't lived up to expectations and Marcus has actually had a few decent games in his career, but this dude was supposed to be the TRUTH. It's not like a QB who just couldn't make the transition either. You're a big nasty dude that's supposed to jam up the middle of the field. No rocket science there.

What was more shocking was how soft he played this season before getting hurt, it was like he was on roller skates out there. He showed flashes last year and kept saying the light turned on, but he looked horrible. Just doesn't seem to have the right attitude and desire to play in the middle.

YES!!!!!!

GET RID OF ALL THE CANCER!! This dude is a bag of marshmellows hes so soft!!

BYE BYE TO 2008!!!!!

Advertisement

What was more shocking was how soft he played this season before getting hurt, it was like he was on roller skates out there. He showed flashes last year and kept saying the light turned on, but he looked horrible. Just doesn't seem to have the right attitude and desire to play in the middle.

You're exactly right. I dunno, it's like the dude never left high school.

You look at the bigtime DT's that come out and you see them progress. They are fuggin men out there. Forston should have been that, he should have been the anchor of this defense for years. He wasn't even a JAG for us.

Stop this on the football board.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Pathetic display of ***gotry in this thread. Not surprising.

Talking **** about a guy who played pretty well as a true freshman, injured in 2009, again played well in 2010 despite playing next to Homes and Regis, was injured in the spring, tried to come back and obviously played injured in 2011, tore his acl in practice, and you guys are piling on like a bunch of ***gots.

The most concerning part is that his tutelage until Golden was Randy Shannon. That's a problem. Randy squandered talent. Other than a few players (Spence, Hankerson) no one flourished or developed under Shannon.

I want that entire 2008 MNW class gone....this NFL U mentality has got to go...I want them all gone.....

/cue the "EVERYONE" gif

I'm with you.

Everyone%20-%20The%20Professional.gif

Advertisement
C ya if true. Won't be missed. Might be ag's call. H's been the most overrated guy on our roster the pas three years. I got into it with people on grassy last summer before this year for saying he sucked. People were projecting him as a first round talent. Guy's nothing of the sort.

70% of our internet fanbase claim 1st rounders and Pro Bowls for every other kid that signs.

He had the kind of Freshman season that validated those claims, then he stopped working it seems and has been medicore and injured ever since.

You think? He had an okay freshman season, but it was hardly pencil him in as an AA quality. That was pure Orange and Green glasses talking.

Per Bruce Feldman

Whose next??? Ray Ray, Vernon, Washington, Miller. This has to be the clueless bunch of underclassmen ever

Although we need bodies at DT, I am not too worried about him. I wonder if he was encouraged to go or if he was basically told he had to get his act together and then when he didnt like what he was told, he decided to leave. I cant think of any other reason to go, he can truly believe that he will be drafted high (if at all). He's like Albert Hanesworth w/o any of the good years.

Advertisement

This is really odd. I remember Golden saying he was in his best playing weight and buying into what the new regime was doing then he got hurt. Was that coach speak at the time... Who knows.

The beat writers saying Forston's family has money issues and that is why he declared.

The beat writers saying Forston's family has money issues and that is why he declared.

How does it help if he doesn't make the league? You suck it up for more one more year and put it all on the line to get drafted.

Advertisement

You think? He had an okay freshman season, but it was hardly pencil him in as an AA quality. That was pure Orange and Green glasses talking.

I really liked him his first season, he was a true freshman and played well in spurts, it's what I expect from young players. It's what we saw from Chickillo this year, the difference one player seems to have the drive to get better and the other doesn't.

And we're surprised?

They make dumb decisions ON the football field, so why is it a surprise that they make dumb decisions OFF the field too??

And we're surprised?

They make dumb decisions ON the football field, so why is it a surprise that they make dumb decisions OFF the field too??

Surprised an agent would take an overrated DT with little college production coming off an ACL, who's going to draft that package?

Honestly, is anyone upset to see him go? Did anyone really expect anything from him next season besides maybe soaking up some snaps?

Advertisement
Back