Is Marcus Forston really declaring?

FORSTON THE BEAST.

i hope this ***** goes. get him out of here.

hasnt done **** in 4 years.

Advertisement
Golden has said on several occasions that there is still some remaining issues with players not buying in to his regime. If in fact this is true, and if in fact if was Golden who nudged him to make more room/clean house then this shows us that Golden understands the big picture.

I like this move for several reasons. We won't miss his production and if it's a matter of having bodies for depth and rotation, I'd rather go with a young hungry cat.

I want that entire 2008 MNW class gone....this NFL U mentality has got to go...I want them all gone.....

/cue the "EVERYONE" gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want that entire 2008 MNW class gone....this NFL U mentality has got to go...I want them all gone.....

/cue the "EVERYONE" gif

not BWash. He said he wants to stay here and help build this thing with Golden. BWash is staying and hes a beast. Cant wait to get him back to where he belongs at OG

6.jpg

Advertisement
It's been long rumored that a majority of that '08 MNW group is cancerous to the team

I don't know if I would go that far, but Forston definitly has some issues, a kid with that much talent should not be a non-factor 4 years into his college career.

C ya if true. Won't be missed. Might be ag's call. H's been the most overrated guy on our roster the pas three years. I got into it with people on grassy last summer before this year for saying he sucked. People were projecting him as a first round talent. Guy's nothing of the sort.

Advertisement
C ya if true. Won't be missed. Might be ag's call. H's been the most overrated guy on our roster the pas three years. I got into it with people on grassy last summer before this year for saying he sucked. People were projecting him as a first round talent. Guy's nothing of the sort.

70% of our internet fanbase claim 1st rounders and Pro Bowls for every other kid that signs.

If true, absurd. Wow.

That being said, I was hoping to see what this staff could get out of him next year. It's not like Shannon & co. did him any favors ...

70% of our internet fanbase claim 1st rounders and Pro Bowls for every other kid that signs.

He had the kind of Freshman season that validated those claims, then he stopped working it seems and has been medicore and injured ever since.

He had the kind of Freshman season that validated those claims, then he stopped working it seems and has been medicore and injured ever since.

Really? J12 had a good freshman year, did his play warrant that early claim as well? I look at that kid from Clemson, Sammy Watkins. Having an incredible year. But I would still hold my opinion until he can follow it up before I start making proclamations of pro bowls.

Advertisement
Back