Is an OC being pursued?

Advertisement
I would love an OC like Briles, it would be the equivalent of bringing in Diaz and installing a system that fits SF.

We need an identity on offense. If someone asked you what kind of defense we run, your answer is quick and something to the effect of an attacking/aggressive 4-3.

If someone asked me what we are on offense, I couldn’t answer it. We’re spread but don’t really incorporate the basic concepts, Richt talks about being able to run the football yet we have a weak/finesse zone scheme that is and has been ineffective.

Advertisement
Why is this eerily similar to what was being said about Golden and the Defense. We all wondered would he fire his bff and get new DC. In the end he got fired right along with his DC. I really hope that we don't have to go that route with Richt but we might.

Sam Jankovich was horrible. So many things with that guy. Just go watch the 30 for 30 of The U. And that doesnt even tell the half of it. Jimmy Johnson would of probably stayed at the U if it wasnt for Jankovich. He made his decision easier.
Just when I thought Douchebaggery had hit its Appex, this F-ing Gem comes out the Woodwork....
JJs problem was Foote....NOT Jankovitch....It was Erickson who drew Sams ire.....Stop with the BS....

Erickson Won 2 NCs with JJs players...
To me..the most impressive thing Erickson ever did during his tenure at UM...(besides running a 4.15 outta Hecht in 95) was,...replacing nearly an entire coaching staff in 89...not only replacing them...but doing so with A+ Savages....

I’m with you and if it gets to that point I think frenk will have richt find a new OC/Qb coach ... like I said before somewhere on here if we look like dog schit coming off 2 weeks prepping, I feel like changes will be made sooner than later
Lol 2 weeks of "prepping". The team looked like complete dog s-hit when they had eight months to prepare for LSU. The offense will almost be exactly the same for BC. We have have a "head coach" calling plays that are from a time when Pterodactyls were still flying in the sky.

Advertisement
mark-helfrich-101116-usnews-getty-ftr_olovua6oaqkm19bmwo3ms1wci.jpg

ken-dorsey.jpg

We could hire either by the end of the weekend

I haven’t read the entire thread but the answer to OPs question is no and I don’t know why anybody thinks this is even a possibility.

@5 minute mark. This is also not the guy who I had watched on youtube that started my thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like Alonzo met him in person during the Savannah state game. I just have a hard time believing what his sources say.
I can understand that for sure. I am always skeptical. Just so down about our offense that I am searching for any good offensive news. Lol. I dont take his word for it, looking for corroboration.

Advertisement
CMR ain't pursuing any offensive, or QB coach, at this time. And he WON'T pursue an offensive coordinator! So stop with this " dream fantasy " and all that! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back