Is an OC being pursued?

I heard it mentioned on 2 different YouTube channels (I know, I know) that there actually is real pressure to get an OC asap and is actively being done at the moment. Is there any real traction to this search or just click bait? I want to believe the []_[] legitimately wants to he back!
Are either of those 2 YouTube channels run by mark richt? If not then the answer is no.

Advertisement
It’s almost a certainty we’ll come out looking like **** on offense. We’ve looked poor vs every P5 we faced. It’s not going to change in 2 weeks. There zero chance there is a OC hired mid-season, I don’t think I’ve even heard of that happening before. There maybe a 1% chance we get one during the off-season.
Our only hope is during offseason but idk if our offense does look trash af for the last games there will be a lot of internal pressure ... but my negative *** thinks he hires some **** oc like mike bobo

Advertisement
Bobo is HC at Colorado State, don't think he'll leave for OC unless fired. Just looked up his record, he's 3-4 but 2-1 in Conference; NOT that I want him. Just hopefully, he's out by default.

Yeah he would have to be fired which might be a safe bet after the season. Bobo’s skill is working with QBs and Callaway is the current OL coach at USC. I think Searles is gone after this year regardless of what happens the rest of the way.

Advertisement
Yeah he would have to be fired which might be a safe bet after the season. Bobo’s skill is working with QBs and Callaway is the current OL coach at USC. I think Searles is gone after this year regardless of what happens the rest of the way.
I really hope he is but I'm not convinced Richt thinks it's his fault, and if he does can he lure a top replacement? Idk but I can see him being let go so Richt can keep himself and Jon in the same roles. I think he's to **** bent on proving to UGA and himself that he can do it. Hope I'm wrong though

He's gone at seasons end. Either he'll be fired or he'll resign based on the recent health issues that sidelined him.

But he'll end up at Tennessee w his homie Pruitt and Lily before he ends up here.

Advertisement
Would absolutely love to get an actual OC in here as soon as the bowl game is over. Fire Searles and get a new OL Coach as well. Something has to give; Richt has to see how his 1885 offensive game planning and play calling is crushing his alma mater. This is beyond the point of being ridiculous. If he’s got any shred of decency and love towards the University of Miami, he will swallow his huge ego and pride and do the right thing.

Advertisement
Click bait unfortunately. Mark Richt isn’t going to get a new OC. Part of his sell to recruits is that his pro style offense is going to prepare them for the NFL. Unless we find an OC willing to run the exact same offense we already run I doubt we look for one at all.

Advertisement
Back