Is an OC being pursued?

Please read your last porst. Take off you tinfoil helmet and let your brain get some oxygen.

"I am entirely unable to formulate a coherent argument, so I'll just attack the person I'm arguing against."

I expect you know extremely little about the University beyond the football program.

Advertisement
Paul Dee's legacy will forever be not securing the Orange Bowl. That needed to be done in the 90's and wasn't. Not to mention he was complicit in the Pell Grant scandal that almost killed the football program entirely.

Sorry to pop ur bubble, Blake James is an idiot. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Paul Dee's legacy will forever be not securing the Orange Bowl. That needed to be done in the 90's and wasn't. Not to mention he was complicit in the Pell Grant scandal that almost killed the football program entirely.

You think he had the clout to stop the greedy politicians from removing the OB? Thats funny.
And Paul Dee got us out from the probation in mid 90s. He got in when the crap already had started. Hired Butch Davis which basically saves the program and resurected it to becoming the greatest team in CFB history. At ease with the Paul Dee bashing.

"I am entirely unable to formulate a coherent argument, so I'll just attack the person I'm arguing against."

I expect you know extremely little about the University beyond the football program.

ADAP

You would be wrong again dipchit, but then again did you read your atrocious porst?

The only possibility, (pipe dream really) is that he gives up playcalling let’s Dugans and Brown be co-oc’s and have Dugans call the plays.... oh wait i just woke back up

Advertisement
The only possibility, (pipe dream really) is that he gives up playcalling let’s Dugans and Brown be co-oc’s and have Dugans call the plays.... oh wait i just woke back up

Smart. Go with the guy that has no experience calling plays.

A new OC is NO Panacea.

Even if we get a new OC, it won't do any good for this year. What is a new OC going to do? He or She will have a whole new scheme and playbook. You are not going to introduce a new scheme mid season. Maybe add a new wrinkle here and there. That's it for 2018. Also, a new OC won't know jack about the current plays or the or players capable of executing the existing offense let alone something new.

Unless Richt will demand that the new OC learn and use the existing playbook. You will have the entire QB room and offense learning a new scheme and playbook. Therefore, you can write off the 2019 season because it will take a full season to execute a new scheme and plays including offensive line blocking schemes at a high level.

Advertisement
Pressure from who? Our atrocious tranny ***ing AD or the admin who gave out our 4th straight unnecessary buyout?

To the mods that have an issue with the above post, please tell me the appropriate way to state the above. I want to comply and need some help.

Ain't happenin'. What OC worth his salt is going to leave mid-season? Who's out there that would be a viable option? Only a lower position coach would even consider a move to become an OC.

**** it we are Miami, let’s go rogue and hire art briles

There are tons of good OC's out there that would be chomping at the bit to run their scheme with our talent.

Unfortunately we won't even interview any of them. Next season will be more of the same and maybe by this time next year some real heat will come down from Frenk and Co.

Advertisement
Back