Is an OC being pursued?

mjl7atlas

Sophomore
I heard it mentioned on 2 different YouTube channels (I know, I know) that there actually is real pressure to get an OC asap and is actively being done at the moment. Is there any real traction to this search or just click bait? I want to believe the []_[] legitimately wants to he back!

Advertisement
Unnecessary
I heard it mentioned on 2 different YouTube channels (I know, I know) that there actually is real pressure to get an OC asap. Is there any real traction to this search or just click bait? I want to believe the []_[] legitimately wants to he back!

Pressure from who? Our atrocious tranny ***ing AD or the admin who gave out our 4th straight unnecessary buyout?

Advertisement
Nothing will happen during the season. That would require someone above Rich applying pressure.

The only pressure being applied in Coral Gables is third knuckles on Jake Blames' prostate.

Advertisement
Alonzo doesn't have any ins with the program, so don't buy into much of anything he has to say. I lost respect for him when he got emotional and couldn't even look in the camera while asking people for money to be able to go to games. I don't know, rubbed me the wrong way

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Paul Dee is the best. Brought Butch and got the basketball arena done. Plus he loved The U. May he R.I.P.

Paul Dee's legacy will forever be not securing the Orange Bowl. That needed to be done in the 90's and wasn't. Not to mention he was complicit in the Pell Grant scandal that almost killed the football program entirely.

Advertisement
Back